ADVERTISEMENT

Sweden Is Safer in the Summertime, But No One Wants to Face the Reason Why

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

"The Swedish-language publication Fria Tider reported Tuesday that “in southern Sweden, it becomes quieter in the summer when the criminals go on holiday to their home countries, according to the police.”

Yes, you read that right: the people who commit most of the crimes in Sweden go on vacation to their countries of origin, and so their place of refuge becomes calmer and safer for the native population. Mats Karlsson, the head of intelligence for the police in the southern region of Sweden, explained: “Some of them, who originate in other countries, go there over the summer. Then we notice a big difference, a greater calm, in our vulnerable areas. In the second year when they are still in Sweden, they become messier.”

"Also, who is paying for these vacations, with migrants receiving “65 percent of social welfare expenditures”? Swedish taxpayers, obviously. But why?

The “foreign-born represent 53 percent of individuals with long prison sentences, 58 percent of the unemployed.” As if that weren’t enough, they receive “77 percent of Sweden’s child poverty is present in households with a foreign background, while 90 percent of suspects in public shootings have immigrant backgrounds.” What benefit does Sweden receive from importing a large criminal element?"

Maybe the swan song for Europe, I don't know. But that they continue to allow these 3rd world heathens into their "nest" is idiotic and self defeating. Germany, France and maybe the UK are all driving towards this outcome if not already there. How sad really. https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/ peaceful muslims are massacring 100's of christian in Nigeria, do you hear anything in the news about this? How about fromt he UN? From the EU? None of them have anything to say.

"The Swedish-language publication Fria Tider reported Tuesday that “in southern Sweden, it becomes quieter in the summer when the criminals go on holiday to their home countries, according to the police.”

Yes, you read that right: the people who commit most of the crimes in Sweden go on vacation to their countries of origin, and so their place of refuge becomes calmer and safer for the native population. Mats Karlsson, the head of intelligence for the police in the southern region of Sweden, explained: “Some of them, who originate in other countries, go there over the summer. Then we notice a big difference, a greater calm, in our vulnerable areas. In the second year when they are still in Sweden, they become messier.”

"Also, who is paying for these vacations, with migrants receiving “65 percent of social welfare expenditures”? Swedish taxpayers, obviously. But why?

The “foreign-born represent 53 percent of individuals with long prison sentences, 58 percent of the unemployed.” As if that weren’t enough, they receive “77 percent of Sweden’s child poverty is present in households with a foreign background, while 90 percent of suspects in public shootings have immigrant backgrounds.” What benefit does Sweden receive from importing a large criminal element?"

Maybe the swan song for Europe, I don't know. But that they continue to allow these 3rd world heathens into their "nest" is idiotic and self defeating. Germany, France and maybe the UK are all driving towards this outcome if not already there. How sad really. https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/ peaceful muslims are massacring 100's of christian in Nigeria, do you hear anything in the news about this? How about fromt he UN? From the EU? None of them have anything to say.
The nationalists are picking up steam in Europe. Globalism as the European experiment is a complete failure. I'm skeptical about the French election, as it looks to be rigged similar to our 2020, but in their French way. The party that won the majority of votes comes in third when it comes to seats in their government. I don't think that the French people are going to be happy with Macron wooing the Communists just to hold onto some semblance of power. France has it's own issues with ME migration into their country and not much of it has been positive.

The tide is starting to turn, even in England a Labor win is more of a rejection of the Rino conservatives, and the reform party is positioning to take the place of the current conservative majority. Labor is planning to go all in on climate change and green new deal setting up England's economy to go into a free fall. The reformers are going to be there to right the ship. They have a lot bigger hill to climb than we do here in the US.

The nationalists are picking up steam in Europe. Globalism as the European experiment is a complete failure. I'm skeptical about the French election, as it looks to be rigged similar to our 2020, but in their French way. The party that won the majority of votes comes in third when it comes to seats in their government. I don't think that the French people are going to be happy with Macron wooing the Communists just to hold onto some semblance of power. France has it's own issues with ME migration into their country and not much of it has been positive.

The tide is starting to turn, even in England a Labor win is more of a rejection of the Rino conservatives, and the reform party is positioning to take the place of the current conservative majority. Labor is planning to go all in on climate change and green new deal setting up England's economy to go into a free fall. The reformers are going to be there to right the ship. They have a lot bigger hill to climb than we do here in the US.
Excellent analysis.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT