ADVERTISEMENT

Sure Gives Credibility To The Theory There Is A Deep State

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

The more that is uncovered the more we find the same players are always involved. When are people going to wake up to realize our government has been compromised by people intent on their own personal power at the expense of the people. Hell maybe it's always been like this but it's only now coming out to those that are looking.

The more that is uncovered the more we find the same players are always involved. When are people going to wake up to realize our government has been compromised by people intent on their own personal power at the expense of the people. Hell maybe it's always been like this but it's only now coming out to those that are looking.
Amen brother you are speaking my lingo!

I hear it's been decades or scores of decades at the bare minimum but they (global left/deep state) have always stayed in the shadows. As much as they have been exposed the last several years , they have put it right out there in front of everybody's faces- but people still don't see what's obvious.

The deep state Is 100% a real thing and is controlled by the global leftist. George Soros, the Rothchild family, the Rockefellers, the Bilderberg group, it's really quite amazing once people delve into it and research it all. Evil MF that care zippo about anyone but themselves. Pedophilia, depopulation, you name it. They have successfully infiltrated/ taken over most entities that they think they needed to.

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
Amen brother you are speaking my lingo!

I hear it's been decades or scores of decades at the bare minimum but they (global left/deep state) have always stayed in the shadows. As much as they have been exposed the last several years , they have put it right out there in front of everybody's faces- but people still don't see what's obvious.

The deep state Is 100% a real thing and is controlled by the global leftist. George Soros, the Rothchild family, the Rockefellers, the Bilderberg group, it's really quite amazing once people delve into it and research it all. Evil MF that care zippo about anyone but themselves. Pedophilia, depopulation, you name it. They have successfully infiltrated/ taken over most entities that they think they needed to.
Oops- how could I forget to add the CIA, FBI, parts of the SCOTUS, DOJ, CDC,NIH- can I just say all the 3 letter agencies in the POS corrupt, evil DC swamp?

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT