ADVERTISEMENT

Suppressor is in!

Rulz

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jan 10, 2005
Just got my Silencerco Osprey 45 in today...after making the initial purchase last March 1st.

Yeesh...is a year long wait now. I just had to pretend it didn't happen lol. Got the call this morning and I think I broke records for getting out of my house and to Catoosa to SCI to pick it up.

The whole thing besides the wait was painless. But it's pretty hard to put down that money and wait that long. But...it was worth it.

It's on my HK USP 9 tactical, and with the right ammo, it's nice shooting without plugs or muffs.

Lucky you. I’m still waiting on my Sig 7.62SRD and Tactical Solutions Ascent. I do have a SilencerCo Specwar 556 that I’m waiting to put on Ruger m77 once it’s done being threaded.

Would love to have a 7.62 silencer for my HK91. Not sure if it would be all that quiet, suppressing an HK91 takes a little bit of doing, changing out the recoil buffer and whatnot. I have went in the opposite direction with it and added a compensator, which makes that big heavy bastard burp .308 without much of a flinch, picks off soda cans at 200 yards if I do my part.

After a couple days shooting with the Osprey, I am impressed. 147 g 9 mm is like shooting a quiet 22. I have a S&W M&P 22 full size with a threaded barrel, I stuck it on there for a few shots as well, and with subsonic 22LR all you hear is the sound of the action cycling and the target. Just awesome.

I don't have a 45 with a threaded barrel yet, but I'm leaning towards getting a Kriss Vector in 45ACP and using this can on that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT