ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday songs

CowboyUp

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Austin Tx
Can we have a little Peace around here people???

We're all in the boat together!!!

Communion brought to us by an Oklahoma guy...

Ya'll have a Sunday of Peace and a great week ahead

Let us turn the swords into ploughshares and bury the hatchets, at least for One Day...

CU

I smell weakness in the air.

No that is just lithium. He is back on his meds and embarrassed by his acts the last few days. Don't forget this is the guy who blamed BBJ's death on his lack of helmet instead of the illegal and his illegal U-turn. Unlike Obama I don't negotiate with terrorist.

HSH, you little piss ant. Move off your parents' property and you can talk to someone that way. Until then, quit trying to be internet Rambo. I'll loan you some $ if you need utility deposits.

Jonny: Back for more after busted lying in another thread. You wouldn't know a terrorist if he sat on your lap. And then you'd lie about it, like the booger eatin' republican you are.

Nick, the only thing you smell is your own caked underwear.

HSH, you little piss ant. Move off your parents' property and you can talk to someone that way. Until then, quit trying to be internet Rambo. I'll loan you some $ if you need utility deposits.

Jonny: Back for more after busted lying in another thread. You wouldn't know a terrorist if he sat on your lap. And then you'd lie about it, like the booger eatin' republican you are.

Nick, the only thing you smell is your own caked underwear.

@syskatine You ever meet me in person you better start swinging because I plan to knock you the fu** out at first sight and yes I know your real name bud. Your first and only warning to keep my name out of your shity lawyering ass mouth. Maybe you should make some money before loaning it out oh wait Obama is you hero so maybe you enjoy giving what you don't have out.

I never lied I posted a bullshit post that had nothing to do with the thread to troll CUP. The fact you are calling me a liar is defamation of character and I am saving every post you make claiming the such.

No get back to public defending and quit posting on tax payer dimes.

Reactions: long-duc-dong
All you need to know about your name is it is in Orange on my white board. I don't even hate CUP I would invite the guy to a tailgate and share a brew with him. I would even have a conversation with him. I like DavidAllen on here also and even though I might disagree with him on issues he has a brain and has thought about and researched his issues. Even Pilt is ok in my book. But you sir are trash. Your name I will hold close to my heart because I paid enough for it. You think you are this great liberal troll on here getting all the republicans panties in a wad but you are not funny in the least and you do more harm then good for any cause you support. Now quick go give your boy CUP a buzz on the phone and giggle like 14 year old girls. I come to this board to learn. I like to hear the other side just as much as I like hearing opinions that are the same as my own. You bring nothing to the table here. I make one post where I went to a guy's Facebook post that is as crazy as cup but in the conservative spectrum and then admitted it a joke within a few post of that thread. I never said here is a fact just posted it and walked away much like CUP does. Now my number one fan is following me around like an ugly roady. Enjoy your terrible life I guess I am putting you back on ignore an it is a lonely list.

All you need to know about your name is it is in Orange on my white board. I don't even hate CUP I would invite the guy to a tailgate and share a brew with him. I would even have a conversation with him. I like DavidAllen on here also and even though I might disagree with him on issues he has a brain and has thought about and researched his issues. Even Pilt is ok in my book. But you sir are trash. Your name I will hold close to my heart because I paid enough for it. You think you are this great liberal troll on here getting all the republicans panties in a wad but you are not funny in the least and you do more harm then good for any cause you support. Now quick go give your boy CUP a buzz on the phone and giggle like 14 year old girls. I come to this board to learn. I like to hear the other side just as much as I like hearing opinions that are the same as my own. You bring nothing to the table here. I make one post where I went to a guy's Facebook post that is as crazy as cup but in the conservative spectrum and then admitted it a joke within a few post of that thread. I never said here is a fact just posted it and walked away much like CUP does. Now my number one fan is following me around like an ugly roady. Enjoy your terrible life I guess I am putting you back on ignore an it is a lonely list.

Unbelievable! What a deceptive fool! You posted one lie you knew to be untrue, and then when called on it, you wholecloth made up another clumsy lie to try and intimidate me. Now, you're telling me you've paid for my name? What does that even mean? Another clumsy lie, isn't it? My suggestion would be if you don't like being called out for lying, then quit telling lies. You weren't making a joke -- the content and context of your initial lie is plain to see, and then you followed up with more lies, lol.

There's certainly lots of disagreement on these boards, but people don't lie to make a point. Well, except for you. If you have any honor you'll leave this board. You don't see anybody else just carpet bombing these boards with lies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT