ADVERTISEMENT

Sullivan lawyers up.

so are the taxpayers funding sullivan’s atty

or is his representation on his own dime?

Are you implying you call balls and strikes better than Andrew McCarthy?

Is it because he's part of the "Trumpesphere" solely or only in part?

Does being in the "Trumpesphere" preclude individuals from making accurate calls?

What the defining characteristic of someone in the "Trumpesphere?"

I’m implying that Andrew McCarthy may be calling balls and strikes with a vested interest in the game that I don’t have.

Mostly because.

No.

Come on dude....what’s the defining characteristic of the leftists you bag on? Same behavior....except, Trump.

How many of these did Appeals Courts specifically order the Judge, himself, to respond to Court itself?

Appeals court didn’t specifically order Sullivan himself to draft his own brief in response to Powell’s motion here either.

He is a party to this litigation. Parties in litigation get to have counsel if they want it. There is nothing sinister about that.

You’ll get no argument from me that JD’s style is arrogant and antagonistic. He seems to find entertainment by insulting one who disagrees with him. He did so in this thread by invoking the “Trumpesphere.”

I sometimes wonder if that’s his style when he argues a case before a jury. I know if I were a juror I would find it extremely annoying and would have to fight the urge to vote against him just to spite him.

His style aside, his point in this thread is well taken.

This is rich coming from you.

PA AF.

Look in the mirror! Love how you act like you are not biased...a total joke. Your TDS shows daily and you make excuses for liberals/Democrats all the time. Kinda embarrassing

You might wanna read for comprehension.

The fact that you can’t or don’t is really embarrassing.

Reactions: Pokeabear
So we can recap and clarify exactly where I have been and where I am on this whole saga....my own manifesto of a sorts....

1. Have always been open to the possibility of chicanery in the prosecution of Flynn and have had a consistent let it play out and have the chips fall where they may position. Both sides should put up or shut up.

2. Have consistently had a position of Barr should investigate them all....I’m all for letting it play out and have the chips fall where they may. Barr needs to put up or shut up on greatest travesty in American history talk. And have proposed an objective standard, based upon Barr’s charging decisions, as to all the “coup” talk.

3. I have said explicitly when asked by @MegaPoke that I have not smelled a whiff of impropriety or corruption in the decision to dismiss. When questioned by others, I have proposed that it very well could have been done to mitigate damage from alleged misconduct by prior investigative teams (see #2).

4. I have said that Judge Sullivan is not a mere rubber stamp when it comes to a dismissal. That courts allow amicus briefs fairly often and this issue poses an interesting legal question that I am eager to see what the appellate court does and has to say. I have also said, that I don’t see anything sinister in Sullivan’s decision and pointed out that Trumpsters were recently cheering the same judge for eviscerating the prosecution.

5. Powell is an excellent lawyer. She is making very persuasive arguments of advocacy on behalf of Flynn. That’s what she is paid to do. As an advocate, however, she is not required or even thought to be making a non-biased, down the middle analysis of the issues. She may eventually win the Writ litigation. I’ve never said differently. That too, I am happy to see play out. I don’t pre-judge or predict outcomes of cases. I haven’t done it throughout this saga, and I’m not starting now. I’ve merely pointed out that there are other arguments and authority on the opposite side of all litigation. It looks like we are going to get that. What happens, happens.

6. Finally, I have said there is absolutely nothing sinister or unseemly or smelling of corruption in a party in litigation...which Sullivan now is....hiring counsel to represent them in that litigation. I have also suggested that someone suggesting that there is something sinister or unseemly or corrupt about hiring a lawyer to represent them in litigation probably has an ulterior motive or bias for doing so....i.e. “Trumpesphere”.

With that, I’m gonna go clean the smoker....put the rub on the brisket....maybe have a beer....and prepare myself for an overnight smoke session for Memorial Day. Probably won’t be back anytime soon...almost certainly not this weekend and work kicks in to Post-COVID high gear on Tuesday.

So maybe everyone just “bronze” this post and we’ll see what happens in the end.

Hope you kids enjoy your holiday as well.

So we can recap and clarify exactly where I have been and where I am on this whole saga....my own manifesto of a sorts....

1. Have always been open to the possibility of chicanery in the prosecution of Flynn and have had a consistent let it play out and have the chips fall where they may position. Both sides should put up or shut up.

2. Have consistently had a position of Barr should investigate them all....I’m all for letting it play out and have the chips fall where they may. Barr needs to put up or shut up on greatest travesty in American history talk. And have proposed an objective standard, based upon Barr’s charging decisions, as to all the “coup” talk.

3. I have said explicitly when asked by @MegaPoke that I have not smelled a whiff of impropriety or corruption in the decision to dismiss. When questioned by others, I have proposed that it very well could have been done to mitigate damage from alleged misconduct by prior investigative teams (see #2).

4. I have said that Judge Sullivan is not a mere rubber stamp when it comes to a dismissal. That courts allow amicus briefs fairly often and this issue poses an interesting legal question that I am eager to see what the appellate court does and has to say. I have also said, that I don’t see anything sinister in Sullivan’s decision and pointed out that Trumpsters were recently cheering the same judge for eviscerating the prosecution.

5. Powell is an excellent lawyer. She is making very persuasive arguments of advocacy on behalf of Flynn. That’s what she is paid to do. As an advocate, however, she is not required or even thought to be making a non-biased, down the middle analysis of the issues. She may eventually win the Writ litigation. I’ve never said differently. That too, I am happy to see play out. I don’t pre-judge or predict outcomes of cases. I haven’t done it throughout this saga, and I’m not starting now. I’ve merely pointed out that there are other arguments and authority on the opposite side of all litigation. It looks like we are going to get that. What happens, happens.

6. Finally, I have said there is absolutely nothing sinister or unseemly or smelling of corruption in a party in litigation...which Sullivan now is....hiring counsel to represent them in that litigation. I have also suggested that someone suggesting that there is something sinister or unseemly or corrupt about hiring a lawyer to represent them in litigation probably has an ulterior motive or bias for doing so....i.e. “Trumpesphere”.

With that, I’m gonna go clean the smoker....put the rub on the brisket....maybe have a beer....and prepare myself for an overnight smoke session for Memorial Day. Probably won’t be back anytime soon...almost certainly not this weekend and work kicks in to Post-COVID high gear on Tuesday.

So maybe everyone just “bronze” this post and we’ll see what happens in the end.

giphy.gif

You might wanna read for comprehension.

The fact that you can’t or don’t is really embarrassing.
Hahaha. You were wrong about General Flynn and continue to write bs throughout this entire process! The judge is definitely crooked and it will be proven fact. You are ridiculous to act like you aren’t biased but it’s so obvious.

Get something new besides PA as **** to Ponca Dan. Really old and stale.

You probably believe the Obama administration was scandal free!

You arrogance is your downfall. You must be the smartest man in the world.

Bet you ass is corrupt too since you always back the crooks from the democrat party. Always have excuses for one party and disgust for another.

GENERAL FLYNN IS INNOCENT AND SET UP BY ROGUE GOVERNMENT AGENTS AND A CORRUPT JUDGE. I WAS CORRECT FROM THE BEGINNING AND YOUR ASS HAS BREN WRONG REPEATEDLY

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Hahaha. You were wrong about General Flynn and continue to write bs throughout this entire process! The judge is definitely crooked and it will be proven fact. You are ridiculous to act like you aren’t biased but it’s so obvious.

Bet you ass is corrupt too since you always back the crooks from the democrat party. Always have excuses for one party and disgust for another.

GENERAL FLYNN IS INNOCENT AND SET UP BY ROGUE GOVERNMENT AGENTS AND A CORRUPT JUDGE. I WAS CORRECT FROM THE BEGINNING AND YOUR ASS HAS BREN WRONG REPEATEDLY

The adults are talking here.

Go play in the kiddie pool where you belong.

Reactions: Oh Ess You
The adults are talking here.

Go play in the kiddie pool where you belong.
Really....I was right about General Flynn this entire, and you were wrong and are still wrong!
The judge is dirty as hell and it will be proven fact in the near future, and you will be wrong again!
People see through your bullshit! It’s getting quite entertaining!
Why do you keep talking about a topic where you’ve been consistently wrong on your analysis? You post like you have all pertinent info for this case, but we all know you don’t know shit.
Info was out for a week concerning parts of his case, yet you continued to push your theories in this case. Try to keep up

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand

i like oak myself

Reactions: CowboyJD

Somebody put his tampon in backwards...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT