ADVERTISEMENT

Such cultish groupthink from the left

Ol Joe and the left healing the nation one cvnt at a time 🤣🤣

c88e7146e0f9a0c29231368613efb63e.gif

How is it your brain jumps from two dudes tastelessly riffing in a podcast to "cultish groupthink"? Serious question.

Google it Dave and look at the Cult Comments all over Social Media calling her a Cvnt or should I post screenshots of searches again? That didn't work out so well for you last time. Might wanna do it in private this time. 🤣

How is it your brain jumps from two dudes tastelessly riffing in a podcast to "cultish groupthink"? Serious question.
You have got to be kidding. Did you miss your team's vile response to the Senator from Arizona? Did Rachel, Joy, and Joy not cover that for you? Does your team not claim to be champion for women? A woman senator who represents her constituents and not Dear Party isn't a c*nt, dave. She's smart.

You're getting as bad as toon_cents, dude. It's sad, like your mental acuity is following that of the racist old pedophile you voted for.

You have got to be kidding. Did you miss your team's vile response to the Senator from Arizona? Did Rachel, Joy, and Joy not cover that for you? Does your team not claim to be champion for women? A woman senator who represents her constituents and not Dear Party isn't a c*nt, dave. She's smart.

You're getting as bad as toon_cents, dude. It's sad, like your mental acuity is following that of the racist old pedophile you voted for.
Just so we are clear - you see "cultish groupthink" when you see mean tweets and hear two dudes on a podcast? Who is kidding who here? I get it, you are addicted to your outrage (manufactured or not).

Reactions: my_2cents
Google it Dave and look at the Cult Comments all over Social Media calling her a Cvnt or should I post screenshots of searches again? That didn't work out so well for you last time. Might wanna do it in private this time. 🤣
Get hopping. Do a better job this time. Your last attempt was pretty lame.

Reactions: my_2cents
This is why I will never vote for a Democrat for any political office. They no longer represent the people; they represent the party only. Those Democrats that do not fall in line with the party are endlessly vilified and punished until they either come around to supporting the party without question or they are sent packing.

They're tired of being made fun of for their MAGA cult so they're all going to say louder that the people they don't like are a cult. MAGA 101.

Reactions: davidallen
Is that it? I thought Dems liked calling all MAGA individuals a cult so it would deflect from their own BLM and Antifa cults that have become the voice of their party.
As much as he screeches that he's not in a cult, he acts just like someone in a cult. We can safely say that he would have traveled to Guyana and drank the Kool-aid if the Jonestown cult was led by his regressive thought leaders.

I'll pose this question just for the fun of it. If you're not a racist white person, how the hell does someone convince you that you should feel guilty for being white?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT