ADVERTISEMENT

Such a peaceful religion. British citizen Malik Faisal Akram, 44, from Blackburn, was shot dead after a standoff with police in Colleyville.

Actually they are. One crazy man and the entire group is condemned

Can you define what you mean by one?
It seems one crazy cracker means all crackers to the left. So just "one" bad apple if its a mooslum? Is that what you are saying?
Sorry to burst your bubble but its way more than one the World over. Might want to check into that a bit. Hint CNN or Google won't give you the answer you hope not to find. Dig deeper.

Can you define what you mean by one?
It seems one crazy cracker means all crackers to the left. So just "one" bad apple if its a mooslum? Is that what you are saying?
Sorry to burst your bubble but its way more than one the World over. Might want to check into that a bit. Hint CNN or Google won't give you the answer you hope not to find. Dig deeper.
Have you forgotten synogogues in the east that were attacked by right wing nazis.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Have you forgotten synogogues in the east that were attacked by right wing nazis.

Not many Nazis alive these days except a few since WW2 I imagine and likely too old to attack anyone.
We are talking about Mooslums attacking Jews or is it only bad when Whitey does it? Can we get the same kind of outrage when a Peaceful Religion like Islam does it? Come on don't deflect, condemn it like everyone did when Nazis did it during WW2. Any Mooslum Countries take any Jewish Refugees after WW2? Any to this day like living beside them? Even the ones that are not one bad Apple?

I was doing some research last night. Looking for places to take vacation. I looked up almost every country in north and west Africa. White, non- Muslims just stay out or be kidnapped or killed.

Doesn’t mean all Muslims are bad, but there are a lot of angry ones out there.

Wait....are you seriously looking at vacationing in West Africa? That's a vacation.

For the record, you won't have any issues in Morocco. Great country and decent people. I wouldn't worry about Egypt either.

Reactions: NeekReevers
Wait....are you seriously looking at vacationing in West Africa? That's a vacation.

For the record, you won't have any issues in Morocco. Great country and decent people. I wouldn't worry about Egypt either.
Never been to Africa. I started with Nigeria and then read about the safety of all the countries around there.

Really is funny that you brought this up since 10,000 of muslims served with the nazis in the Balkans, Caucuses, Crimea and North Africa. The nazis openly courted the peaceful critters with a red carpet greeting for the Mufti of Jerusalem in 1941. And why would they do this....because the nazis liked sand art, possibly needing instructions on keeping a herd of racing camels or possibly the idea of having more then one wife and molesting young men and underage girls....nope they had a unified hatred for jews. So in reality the peaceful muslim critters have more in common with the nazis then one might think.

The fact is that when you see some random terrorist act anywhere in the world, it is most likely a peaceful muslim critter killing people, including other peaceful critters. muslims don't assimilate in the countries dumb enough to take them in by the thousands, they hold on to 12th century beliefs while on the public tit and then have to audacity to complain that not enough is being done for them to be successful.

Even worse they have their enablers in the US like that corrupt ass front for all the dam muslim terrorists CAIR and even worse these idiots in congress and local governments.

Glad to see your here AliB, was worried that might have been you Saturday night.

Who can forget our own Messiah? "Cops acting stupidly." White cops about which he knew nothing.

"Lets not rush to judgement." The Fort Hood shooter about which the world knew.

henry gates/Obama bullshit was ground zero for dividing this nation. Once the media saw the likes/shares/clicks light up they knew there was a gold mine laying underneath our country’s division.

Never been to Africa. I started with Nigeria and then read about the safety of all the countries around there.
I have lived and worked in Africa for many years. Mostly Nigeria and Kenya. The issue is there just isn't much to visit in West Africa as a tourist. Ghana, Cameroon and Cote d'Ivoire are nice but you won't need must time to visit. East Africa has its safaris and photo ops galore. I was just in Kenya in Nov and security was on high alert for Al Shabaab threats to the election process. Beware of North Africa. It is a sleeping hotbed of discontent. Contrary to what some on this thread might advise Egypt warrants high risk security concerns. Far more innocent tourist have been killed in Egypt by radical islamist. Do not travel in tour groups in Egypt.

I'm glad you brought up the Nazi comparison. Muslims and Nazis share the same sentiments about the Jewish people.

The Afghan Army even liked looking like the Nazis.

1950sc.jpg

Cote d'Ivoire

I understand you're speaking from a tourist vs. work perspective. That said, the Ivory Coast was a great workplace to visit back in the mid-80's. Back then, the country was run by:

It was very stable then; don't know much about what happened after his passing, but can't imagine it
was for the better. My first trip there was with Phillip's Europe/Africa Controller, flying first class on
Air Afrique (we called it Air Tragique back then). Sedco had a resident manager(fluent in French) that
basically was "adult supervision" while there. I got off in Abidjan, luggage went to freaking Liberia (returned the next day). Good times and I learned to speak fluent French during my visits there: deux biere Flag; vodka tonique!

I really appreciate you guys Africa knowledge. Although I'm of Sub-Saharan African descent, I've never been there. I've visited my maternal side Scotland and Ireland. My paternal white part was German. I lived in Germany for 3 years. A "pound" of potatoes was 500 grams.

I'm mostly of Congolese descent. I really wonder if those native to South Africa are of lighter skin. I've always heard such.

I've visited my maternal side Scotland

After Schlumberger acquired Sedco and our hq was reorganized, my job descript. changed. We totally had to change our banking scheme to fit the stinkin' frogs system. I spent some time with Morgan Bank's rep and the Schlumberger employee who both did nothing but the banking. I got to go to Aberdeen with the two of them; damn what a trip. We stayed at the Ardoe House (a castle redone) and our first trip was to the Glenfiddich Distillery for scotch tasting! These guys knew how to do things right without being extravagant.

They eventually came to Dallas and one of their favorite pastimes was going to strip joints (both were happily married, it was just a time filler.) I took them to a joint on Greenville Ave. close to the Railhead. They were ok with the joint, but said "you haven't seen a stripper joint until you've been to Rick's in Houston. Damn, I did get to make a trip to Houston with them, and were they ever right!!

Last edited:
I understand you're speaking from a tourist vs. work perspective. That said, the Ivory Coast was a great workplace to visit back in the mid-80's. Back then, the country was run by:

It was very stable then; don't know much about what happened after his passing, but can't imagine it
was for the better. My first trip there was with Phillip's Europe/Africa Controller, flying first class on
Air Afrique (we called it Air Tragique back then). Sedco had a resident manager(fluent in French) that
basically was "adult supervision" while there. I got off in Abidjan, luggage went to freaking Liberia (returned the next day). Good times and I learned to speak fluent French during my visits there: deux biere Flag; vodka tonique!
I worked in Nigeria 89-92 on a project for Exxon Mobil with Saipem (Italian). My office was outside of Aix-en-Provence. I booked my flights Marseilles-Abidjan-Lagos-Abidjan-Marseilles on Air Afrique. I always took a few days off to play golf in Abidjan on my returns. Stayed at an old colonial hotel managed by Novotel that Shell kept booked rooms for their African staff holidays. I was not Shell but we had a "frame agreement" with Shell Nigeria that allowed me access. Great times.

Really is funny that you brought this up since 10,000 of muslims served with the nazis in the Balkans, Caucuses, Crimea and North Africa. The nazis openly courted the peaceful critters with a red carpet greeting for the Mufti of Jerusalem in 1941. And why would they do this....because the nazis liked sand art, possibly needing instructions on keeping a herd of racing camels or possibly the idea of having more then one wife and molesting young men and underage girls....nope they had a unified hatred for jews. So in reality the peaceful muslim critters have more in common with the nazis then one might think.

The fact is that when you see some random terrorist act anywhere in the world, it is most likely a peaceful muslim critter killing people, including other peaceful critters. muslims don't assimilate in the countries dumb enough to take them in by the thousands, they hold on to 12th century beliefs while on the public tit and then have to audacity to complain that not enough is being done for them to be successful.

Even worse they have their enablers in the US like that corrupt ass front for all the dam muslim terrorists CAIR and even worse these idiots in congress and local governments.

Glad to see your here AliB, was worried that might have been you Saturday night.
Read history of jews and christians.

Read history of jews and christians.
Is there some magical moment in the history of the jews and christians that you want to highlight? I was not raised in a religious home environment so I could be off course but was Christianity not born from Judaism? Is the Bible (New Testament) not considered the "First Book of Christianity"? Christian historians sight the Second Temple of Judaism as the starting point? I lived in the Middle East collectively for over 25 years and read more of the Koran than the Bible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT