ADVERTISEMENT

Study: Over Half of Migrants Are on American Taxpayer-Funded Welfare

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

So sick of parasitic whore politicians wasting money. They are breaking the law because as soon as one of these critters take federal funds they have busted the agreement they signed to be here and are supposed to bee deported.

So sick of parasitic whore politicians wasting money. They are breaking the law because as soon as one of these critters take federal funds they have busted the agreement they signed to be here and are supposed to bee deported.
This needs to change- at some point we need to take care of this. Hell the forefathers threw tea in the sea for how much taxes?

Immigrants are generally poorer than native born Americans - what a shocker.

You do understand how this study creatively slices the data right? If an immigrant family has a baby here who qualifies (as a native born citizen) for SNAP then by this guys methods this family is getting welfare. Nothing illegal about that compadre.

You do understand how this study creatively slices the data right? If an immigrant family has a baby here who qualifies (as a native born citizen) for SNAP then by this guys methods this family is getting welfare. Nothing illegal about that compadre.
Nobody paid a dime for me and I was as poor as any immigrant when I started out. I left home at 17 finished two years of High School, feeding myself, put myself through college without a cent from anyone while starting a family at the same time. If a person born here doesn’t get any help or look for it, why the fvck would we pay immigrants who are getting a free ticket to freedom?
It was a huge struggle with many times I didn’t know where we were going to get our next meal but I didn’t hold my hand out to anyone. We figured out a way to make and are damn sure better off for it. There in lies the problem in this country, everything is to easy and people do not learning how or to have the confidence they can take care of themselves. You leftist have made this country soft.

While they qualify because they were born here (to illegal immigrants in many cases, which should make offspring illegal as well) it needs to stop. Controlled, intelligent immigration should be the goal. Not hodge-podge, uneducated, resource suckers.

Again.

You explain things that you don’t apply to yourself.

You’re your best therapist if you’d listen.

While they qualify because they were born here (to illegal immigrants in many cases, which should make offspring illegal as well) it needs to stop. Controlled, intelligent immigration should be the goal. Not hodge-podge, uneducated, resource suckers.
Looking forward to reviewing your proposed constitutional amendment.

Nobody paid a dime for me and I was as poor as any immigrant when I started out. I left home at 17 finished two years of High School, feeding myself, put myself through college without a cent from anyone while starting a family at the same time. If a person born here doesn’t get any help or look for it, why the fvck would we pay immigrants who are getting a free ticket to freedom?
It was a huge struggle with many times I didn’t know where we were going to get our next meal but I didn’t hold my hand out to anyone. We figured out a way to make and are damn sure better off for it. There in lies the problem in this country, everything is to easy and people do not learning how or to have the confidence they can take care of themselves. You leftist have made this country soft.
Cool story, well done.

I am curious how you can say “Nobody paid a dime for me…” and then describe your public paid high school education followed by your government subsidized higher education. There is no such thing as a self made man - though some take more help than others.

Again, congrats on your success story. You have much to be proud of. A bit of gratitude might also be in order.

Whatever the ignored one said, shut the eff up sc@ fatass and show up in brick town for the reckoning you called for

Lol

moving-goalpost.gif

Cool story, well done.

I am curious how you can say “Nobody paid a dime for me…” and then describe your public paid high school education followed by your government subsidized higher education. There is no such thing as a self made man - though some take more help than others.

Again, congrats on your success story. You have much to be proud of. A bit of gratitude might also be in order.
ok, thanks BO.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Cool story, well done.

yeah, because that public education thing is going so well right now. public education has completely sidestep it's mission and direction over the past 40-50 years. Exactly because of federal intervention.

Got news for you: All immigrants who have school-aged children are taking advantage of taxpayer-paid elementary and secondary education - and they’re getting it for free.

Got news for you: All immigrants who have school-aged children are taking advantage of taxpayer-paid elementary and secondary education - and they’re getting it for free.
The researcher likely didn’t consider lunch programs. Good point.

yeah, because that public education thing is going so well right now. public education has completely sidestep it's mission and direction over the past 40-50 years. Exactly because of federal intervention.
I’m guessing BearCat enjoyed his free public schooling before it all went to hell.

Did you pay for high school? Your parents likely contributed, but did you?
I got my first job when I was 13 years old. Did my parents contribute? Of course. It’s what parents do.

The second favorite “F” word of liberals is “Free”. Only there’s no such thing.

Were the two of us in Oklahoma long enough to have paid for our education via payment of our taxes? I’m not sure. I left when I was 30 years old. I’m guessing I didn’t.

Cool story, well done.

"There is no such thing as a self made man - though some take more help than others."

As Barry would say, "you didn't build that!"

Cool story, well done.

I have absolutely zero gratitude for our public education system. In my case it did more to hold me back than it did to help me succeed. I would literally walk into second period every day say here and then walk out of class to go to work. They were only interested in the money, not pushing me to succeed. I got that from the people I chose to work for. I only went to high school to get the diploma to get into college. Public education is only interested in the money for kids showing up, not teaching the future of this country.

I got my first job when I was 13 years old. Did my parents contribute? Of course. It’s what parents do.

Were the two of us in Oklahoma long enough to have paid for our education via payment of our taxes? I’m not sure. I left when I was 30 years old. I’m guessing I didn’t.
Isn't that true for most benefits?

I have absolutely zero gratitude for our public education system. In my case it did more to hold me back than it did to help me succeed. I would literally walk into second period every day say here and then walk out of class to go to work. They were only interested in the money, not pushing me to succeed. I got that from the people I chose to work for. I only went to high school to get the diploma to get into college. Public education is only interested in the money for kids showing up, not teaching the future of this country.
Which uni did you attend?

Isn't that true for most benefits?
It would be interesting to figure that out. Calculate the amount of taxes collected over a lifetime and see exactly how far that goes. Or doesn’t go.

The opportunity cost of social security has got to be depressing.

You can define all seven components of critical thinking. Your opponent lacks such skills. Getting through to your opponent is completely beyond your reach. You're wasting your time.

The Democrats cannot secure Portland. And 81 million of us were stupid enough to put them in charge of Afghanistan? Not likely.

You can define all seven components of critical thinking. Your opponent lacks such skills. Getting through to your opponent is completely beyond your reach. You're wasting your time.

The Democrats cannot secure Portland. And 81 million of us were stupid enough to put them in charge of Afghanistan? Not likely.
Oh, I look at this as more of a hobby than anything. I enjoy the banter. Most of our regular libs are good people, IMO, just misguided. There are a few lib dickhead flame throwers who drive through on occasion who I dislike. But overall, it’s a good time.

Good day to you, my friend.

At least he has the testicular fortitude to tell his story. What about you White boy?
I’m surprised you don’t know @davidallen’s story. He’s told it a time or two. Steve Martin made a movie based on his life. It was a big hit. The movie followed David’s life from the beginning. It was called “The Jerk.”

(Just messing with ya, David. We all know you weren’t born poor.)

I’m surprised you don’t know @davidallen’s story. He’s told it a time or two. Steve Martin made a movie based on his life. It was a big hit. The movie followed David’s life from the beginning. It was called “The Jerk.”

(Just messing with ya, David. We all know you weren’t born poor.)
The major difference is Navin finally found his rhythm. I even **** up waving the wheat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT