ADVERTISEMENT

Study on mask wearing long periods

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
The obedience cloths are horrible for the immune system wearing them all day.

Also don't forget it was the leading cause of bacterial pneumonia during a certain pandemic back when (infection collects in the masks and gets into the lungs)

They KNEW the obedience cloths were horrible and still pushed them- just like the shots and just like the fake PCR tests

Awake yet🤔

The only way wearing a mask made any sense is if you put a new one on your face every hour.

People were wearing the same mask for weeks on end. Might as well of been wearing a toilet on your face.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
The only time I wore a mask (and still do) was when I visited the hospital or went to see a couple of elderly people in a nursing home.

Walmart greeter used to ask me if I wanted a complimentary mask before entering and I refused. I also disobeyed their one way signs down the aisles.

The only time I wore a mask (and still do) was when I visited the hospital or went to see a couple of elderly people in a nursing home.

Walmart greeter used to ask me if I wanted a complimentary mask before entering and I refused. I also disobeyed their one way signs down the aisles.
And I still don’t return my buggy to the corral, unless I’m parked right beside it.

I enjoyed the mask hysteria. Watching normally sane people meltdown when they saw someone without a mask was one of life's simple pleasures. The grocery store was one of my favorite places to view leftist meltdowns with Walmart being my hands down favorite. Never failed there was always one or two leftist melting down over someone not wearing a mask or my personal favorite, not wearing it properly.

Mask wearing is one of
the leading causes of hypoxia ......hypoxia is one of the if not the leading cause of Alzheimer's ....yet another thing Sean Hannity and Brett Baer won't tell the sheep
JS

Shuts off oxygen flow to brain,
Collects infection to send to lungs....oh and most sheep west those China made blue POS face cloths that have the little asbestos type fibers that get into your lungs- plus they get to watch the
Sheep obey them- it's a quad or tetrafecta for the evil so called elite

Reactions: OUSOONER67
No. Just someone who realizes that he’s purchased the convenience of leaving his shopping cart in the lot. Especially in light of current grocery prices.
Well I hope he had tongue in cheek same as me because leaving your cart I'm the parking lot is a douche thing to do and can damage other peoples vehicles.

Well I hope he had tongue in cheek same as me because leaving your cart I'm the parking lot is a douche thing to do and can damage other peoples vehicles.
I do leave the cart with the front wheels over a drain grating or a curb so the wind can’t move them. But it was the Facebook virtue signaling on this matter that made me start consciously not returning the cart to the corral.

I once pulled into a Kroger parking lot one late night after work and hit the buggy corral sending it sliding across the lot. Thankfully it was empty and no cars around for it to have hit or I would have been in trouble. It must not have been bolted down as I wasn't going fast at all. Got some strange looks by the male employee inside as I played it off and went about my grocery shopping. 🤣

I once pulled into a Kroger parking lot one late night after work and hit the buggy corral sending it sliding across the lot. Thankfully it was empty and no cars around for it to have hit or I would have been in trouble. It must not have been bolted down as I wasn't going fast at all. Got some strange looks by the male employee inside as I played it off and went about my grocery shopping. 🤣
Hooked one with a side step on my truck and drug it to street never realizing until someone honked at me. Full of baskets too! Unhooked and promptly left. 😁

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT