ADVERTISEMENT

Study of 2700 kiddos

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Dr. Paul Thomas studied 2700 kids from birth on and I believe they were all of his patients Out of 2700 kids he studied, zero had ADHD that were not vaccinated, and almost all of the kids that were vaccinated had some degree of ADHD. All of the other comparisons whether it be asthma, , autism, grass allergies, peanut allergies, autoimmune disorders, you name it and the vaccinated were almost all afflicted with some Disorders and most were afflicted with multiple disorders. The unvaccinated had zero cases of ADHD and very few cases of any of the other disorders. Like he said this should be on every T-shirt of every person in the country.

I will post this presentation you may have to copy and paste it, I will look for another link on rumble or bitchute . It is 100% telling.

I have so many regrets of letting them inject my kiddos who my daughter is severely vaccine injured along with my wife as I have stated as the wife is in the medical profession and had to get vaccinated as an adult- she had an autoimmune disorder As a child and it went away in college- then came back with her shots when she went to work. Two friends infants died after vaccinations. And they lie and scare to get people to take them- just like the gene therapies- lies. They're straight running POS

7cnevxDkDO3bYD2k.mov

Dr. Paul Thomas studied 2700 kids from birth on and I believe they were all of his patients Out of 2700 kids he studied, zero had ADHD that were not vaccinated, and almost all of the kids that were vaccinated had some degree of ADHD. All of the other comparisons whether it be asthma, , autism, grass allergies, peanut allergies, autoimmune disorders, you name it and the vaccinated were almost all afflicted with some Disorders and most were afflicted with multiple disorders. The unvaccinated had zero cases of ADHD and very few cases of any of the other disorders. Like he said this should be on every T-shirt of every person in the country.

I will post this presentation you may have to copy and paste it, I will look for another link on rumble or bitchute . It is 100% telling.

I have so many regrets of letting them inject my kiddos who my daughter is severely vaccine injured along with my wife as I have stated as the wife is in the medical profession and had to get vaccinated as an adult- she had an autoimmune disorder As a child and it went away in college- then came back with her shots when she went to work. Two friends infants died after vaccinations. And they lie and scare to get people to take them- just like the gene therapies- lies. They're straight running POS

7cnevxDkDO3bYD2k.mov

As a teacher as stated I saw 1 autistic student every 10 years when I started and by the time I retired there were 3-10 PER DAY I taught. Taught some middle school PE and the number of kids wirh asthma, Allergies, Diabetes etc was off the charts- THIS IS NOT NORMAL. Kids are supposed to be healthy- they are literally poisoning the kids- and us but mainly thread is about injecting the kids- it needs to stop.

ZERO ZERO ZERO of the unvaccinated kids had ADHD!!!!!!!!

Look at the chart of the vaccinated v unvaccinated- and conjunctivitis?! As he states aren't vaccinations supposed to prevent infections?! Yeah right As I've stated many times they are supposed to be healing us and they are pure sociopathic. Many are just brainwashed and do what those three letter agencies tell them, but surely everyone has seen by now how corrupt they all are?

The Amish live in a vaccine free world- guess the rate of autism? Yep-
ZERO

The scores of billions or hundreds of billions each year they make off of injecting poison into our kids is astronomical ....then how much they make off of treating the side effects is astronomical. They censor studies that show how bad they are

May not can View this if you don't have truth

The left are targetting, killing, mutilating and handicapping our children- right in front of us

"Fully jabbed....died suddenly" is a new phrase being heard many times per day....and growing by the day.

If you Took the first two shots -forgivable.....not your best decision for sure but many got fooled. If you're STILL taking the gene therapies or promoting you're a total idiot. Sorry but you just are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT