ADVERTISEMENT

Stud Next Prez

I actually think he did this because he's planning to run for president. He gets to now run as the governor who was FIRST to return his state to normalcy. There's a lot of people in the middle (Rs and Ds) who want to see us 'return to normal' and DeSantis gets to run on that message while Dems will be running on the mantle of "embrace the new normal".

I actually think he did this because he's planning to run for president. He gets to now run as the governor who was FIRST to return his state to normalcy. There's a lot of people in the middle (Rs and Ds) who want to see us 'return to normal' and DeSantis gets to run on that message while Dems will be running on the mantle of "embrace the new normal".
The only bad thing about Desantis being Prez is he would have to leave Fla- he's a stallion we need more MEN like him running the states.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Unlike many of the whelping pup like R's, he isn't afraid to mix it up and stand solidly on his own beliefs of what's best for his state. His stance on the chinese flu will resonate with a lot of blue state residents who are currently experiencing conditions similar to an early release half-way house. I'm beginning to think he is the man provided Trump doesn't jump back in....a Trump DeSantis ticket would be incredible and given the state legislations that are coming around and tightening their election laws doubt much chicanery could be had.

The libcomdems are flailing right now, because any of them with the least amount of "moderate" in them knows that cho xiden is the pied piper and leading them over the cliff via whomever is running the show. The one thing the R's need to do is start calling members of the squad "Leaders of the Democratic party," then laser focus on everything they do and say.

Hard to believe he nearly lost to the crack ho Gillium(sp).

Unlike many of the whelping pup like R's, he isn't afraid to mix it up and stand solidly on his own beliefs of what's best for his state. His stance on the chinese flu will resonate with a lot of blue state residents who are currently experiencing conditions similar to an early release half-way house. I'm beginning to think he is the man provided Trump doesn't jump back in....a Trump DeSantis ticket would be incredible and given the state legislations that are coming around and tightening their election laws doubt much chicanery could be had.

The libcomdems are flailing right now, because any of them with the least amount of "moderate" in them knows that cho xiden is the pied piper and leading them over the cliff via whomever is running the show. The one thing the R's need to do is start calling members of the squad "Leaders of the Democratic party," then laser focus on everything they do and say.

Hard to believe he nearly lost to the crack ho Gillium(sp).
I remember saying same thing about Gillum- horrible candidate in a red state and it was so close and Desantis was so good. I believe the cheating been going on long long time we are just seeing the degree (captain obvious)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT