ADVERTISEMENT

Streaming of oregon state dual?

OSU48

2nd Team
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I looked on espn+ and the okstate schedule and didnt see any links. Will it be streamed anywhere?

Reactions: Wrestleks
Important reminder that OSU has no control over this. Before the mean comments come in.

Important reminder that OSU has no control over this. Before the mean comments come in.
This is a PAC 12 thing- their network seems to have limited availability outside of the area. Dish had it a few years ago, but not sure if they do.

I looked on espn+ and the okstate schedule and didnt see any links. Will it be streamed anywhere?
I generally found with Pac12 matches there will be a link on the schedule page and its usually free. Its best to already have Pac12 app installed then link will open up the app to the live video ... hopefully. Seems you never know for sure till they start streaming if it will be free and working properly. It worked for an ASU match earlier this season.

This should be a fun discussion when the Michigan dual rolls around. Rokfin won the streaming rights over Flo for Bout at the Ballpark 2.

This should be a fun discussion when the Michigan dual rolls around. Rokfin won the streaming rights over Flo for Bout at the Ballpark 2.
BTW the link provided was denied by Chase/Prime as being a fraud and apparently they were going to charge me $39.95. I am a subscriber to Amazon Prime.

That is on OSU and does nothing to grow the sport - casual fans won't see it on either streaming service - and hurts OSU fans who have ESPN + to be able to watch home duals unless it is free on Rokfin.

It's supposed to be on pac12.com, I don't know if you need a subscription to watch or not
You can go to FuboTV and sign up for free. Just have to remember to cancel before the trial period is over.

Make sure to select the sports package or you won't have Pac-12.

I'm on my 6th free trial to watch OSU sports. Never paid a dime.

Reactions: JAY45 and jon_osu
I have the pac 12 channel on cox but it says women’s basketball is at 2 pm

That is on OSU and does nothing to grow the sport - casual fans won't see it on either streaming service - and hurts OSU fans who have ESPN + to be able to watch home duals unless it is free on Rokfin.
Definitely won't be free on Rokfin. They just raised their price actually. Used to be $10/mo or $100/yr. They increased it to $15/mo or $150/yr.

This should be a fun discussion when the Michigan dual rolls around. Rokfin won
I generally found with Pac12 matches there will be a link on the schedule page and its usually free. Its best to already have Pac12 app installed then link will open up the app to the live video ... hopefully. Seems you never know for sure till they start streaming if it will be free and working properly. It worked for an ASU match earlier this season.
Looks like a NO, unable to access without subscription. :(

Plott left his talents in stillwater...again showing he's a tier below Mehki Lewis and Carter Starocci!!!
Until he wins an NCAA title he’ll always be below those two. Something didn’t look right in that match.

Until he wins an NCAA title he’ll always be below those two. Something didn’t look right in that match.
He definitely didn't look like himself. I noticed he didn't shoot to his left much like he usually does. Hopefully just an off night and not an injury

Reactions: bwel9339
Guys not ready to wrestle again, definitely a trend. Teams still see us as a blue blood and you know Pendleton wants to win bad, sure his team wants to win it for him.

What an embarrassing performance by nearly the entire lineup.

Surber just straight up quit in the 3rd period.

Fix wins 12-4. Pretty sure he techs the guy all day, every day, he scored on pretty much every TD attempt. Pokes up 17-12 with Carter up last.

CY with a small brace on left knee that I don’t recall seeing before.

Plott will be ok in time.Wittlake is the one that has stayed the same since his freshman year.

Very obvious to me that Mastro’s biggest problem is the weight cut. He had much more time to recover today and it looked like he had more energy on the mat. Had a rake down and all. Shoot maybe it was someone else out there

Reactions: CowboyTanker
Very obvious to me that Mastro’s biggest problem is the weight cut. He had much more time to recover today and it looked like he had more energy on the mat. Had a rake down and all. Shoot maybe it was someone else out there
Mastro loses 6 to 0 to an unranked wrestlers. No points scored. Sad for Mastro and sad for our coaches who haven't helped Mastro a bit.

Reactions: CowboyTanker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT