ADVERTISEMENT

Stranger Things [Season 4]

It's stupid when TV/movies do that. Kill them off with zero intention of them remaining dead. I have no problem with him being on the show but don't kill him just to turn around and ostensibly say "oh nevermind".
And say oh never mind in the first trailer of the season

For some reason when the guy at the end turned around I expected it to be the Smoking Man from X-Files.

It's stupid when TV/movies do that. Kill them off with zero intention of them remaining dead. I have no problem with him being on the show but don't kill him just to turn around and ostensibly say "oh nevermind".
They left plenty of clues in the moment and after that said he wasn’t dead. They did the same thing with Eleven in the first season.

They left plenty of clues in the moment and after that said he wasn’t dead. They did the same thing with Eleven in the first season.

Yeah I just would rather kill them off if you were going to do it. I understand wanting to keep them in the show but killing them then bringing them back is very Dallas to me.

Yeah I just would rather kill them off if you were going to do it. I understand wanting to keep them in the show but killing them then bringing them back is very Dallas to me.
I get that. As long, though, as the deception helps take the story in a specific direction, I’m good w it. I hate it when they just keep going along w the same story, and then the person randomly comes back as a “gotcha” moment. This seems like more of the former, which is good.

I get that. As long, though, as the deception helps take the story in a specific direction, I’m good w it. I hate it when they just keep going along w the same story, and then the person randomly comes back as a “gotcha” moment. This seems like more of the former, which is good.

Yeah that’s a good point too. Don’t disagree with that.

Reactions: SSS!!!
Just watched the first episode tonight. Much much darker than prior seasons. Almost feels like a Freddy Krueger movie. Kind of gory in places. Good episode, but wouldn’t recommend watching with younger kids unless you want to give them nightmare fuel.
Very accurate. We made it through three episodes last night before tapping out - we got a little bit of a late start after reveling in the Avalanche win. Hoping to watch all four of the remaining episodes tonight.

Side bar - the age differences with the actors/actresses between this season and the last one has been a total mindfvck for me.

Thought it was fantastic! Waaaay darker than previous seasons and the episodes were surprisingly long. Several were movie length. Seems to be a bit on the Harry Potter path and getting darker as it goes along. Loved it

Thought it was fantastic! Waaaay darker than previous seasons and the episodes were surprisingly long. Several were movie length. Seems to be a bit on the Harry Potter path and getting darker as it goes along. Loved it
Agree that this season was fantastic. The writers do a great job adding comedy along with suspense. I liked the longer episodes. Interesting that episode 6 will be 90 minutes and the season finale over 2 hours.

Agree that this season was fantastic. The writers do a great job adding comedy along with suspense. I liked the longer episodes. Interesting that episode 6 will be 90 minutes and the season finale over 2 hours.
Liked the longer episodes as well

Just finished volume 2. Wow, that was awesome. Start to finish this season has been one of the most enjoyable of any show I can recall.

Eddie blasting Master of Puppets on top of the trailer in the upside down was epic! Great scene

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT