ADVERTISEMENT

Stock Markets careen lower

One day market move driven by low earnings while Trump was President is Biden's fault?

No, but it’s funny to play the other side.

What’s good for the goose.......
tenor.gif

(Reuters) - The S&P 500 and the Dow fell sharply on Wednesday after planemaker Boeing reported a record annual loss, while declines on the Nasdaq were offset by upbeat results from Microsoft.

Boeing Co fell 3% and was among the top drags on the S&P 500 and the Dow Jones Industrial Average after the planemaker took a hefty $6.5 billion charge on its all-new 777X jetliner due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the aftermath of a two-year safety crisis over its 737 MAX.

Strange that you are rooting against our country. Reuters thinks this is looking backwards. I don't think this is a liberal party.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
(Reuters) - The S&P 500 and the Dow fell sharply on Wednesday after planemaker Boeing reported a record annual loss, while declines on the Nasdaq were offset by upbeat results from Microsoft.

Boeing Co fell 3% and was among the top drags on the S&P 500 and the Dow Jones Industrial Average after the planemaker took a hefty $6.5 billion charge on its all-new 777X jetliner due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the aftermath of a two-year safety crisis over its 737 MAX.

Strange that you are rooting against our country. Reuters thinks this is looking backwards. I don't think this is a liberal party.

That's hilarious. The left rooted for the United States to fail for four years. What mental gymnastics are you using to claim I am rooting against the country?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I never rooted for the US to fail, but I darn sure opposed policy that would cause it.

This and coming declines are 100% on the new Biden administration. They have zero interest in seeing the Trump prosperity years continue, and today the Fed says they are open to higher interest rates as the pandemic economy supposedly recovers, which is basically a 180 degree turn around from their pledge a few weeks ago to keep rates at near zero through at least 2022.

Liberals never do.
I never rooted for the US to fail, but I darn sure opposed policy that would cause it.
Good to hear you are opposing Biden administration policy across the board!

A reminder: My planner just informed me consumer confidence is at a 30 year low. He believes markets will be okay for the remainder of 2021. Fox Business yesterday told me stock buy backs might become popular for the next few months which will boost stocks.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
A reminder: My planner just informed me consumer confidence is at a 30 year low. He believes markets will be okay for the remainder of 2021. Fox Business yesterday told me stock buy backs might become popular for the next few months which will boost stocks.
Mensa Man - 30 year low huh? LOL.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT