ADVERTISEMENT

Still waiting on those antifas.

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
Crazy. We were told those rioters were really antifa. Keep seeing these guys getting charged and none have antifa ties.

Guess those antifa guys are just smarter than these MAGA guys?

Reactions: Been Jammin
What charge is he actually pleading guilty to? Trespassing? Interfering with a public official? Inciting a civil disturbance? Just curious how close those charges will align to the "insurrection" narrative.

What charge is he actually pleading guilty to? Trespassing? Interfering with a public official? Inciting a civil disturbance? Just curious how close those charges will align to the "insurrection" narrative.
Looks like some kind of conspiracy charge for recruiting people to go to Washington and another count of obstruction for deleting his Facebook account. For those that have been spewing the insurrection BS it has to be a let down.

Reactions: AC2020
Crazy. We were told those rioters were really antifa. Keep seeing these guys getting charged and none have antifa ties.

Only been a few months.
For over 4 yrs and counting your side wuz gunna git Trump. Yeeeeehaw!
Prolly just a couple more weeks wait, right?

Reactions: iasooner2000
I

”BIG!”, according to the tweet.

“Will he cooperate?”, queries the tweeter.

I’m so stoked by this that I think I’m headed to bed. Good night to all.

Only been a few months.
For over 4 yrs and counting your side wuz gunna git Trump. Yeeeeehaw!
Prolly just a couple more weeks wait, right?

Were you in a time capsule last November? Or do you think he still has an inauguration in August?
I

”BIG!”, according to the tweet.

“Will he cooperate?”, queries the tweeter.

I’m so stoked by this that I think I’m headed to bed. Good night to all.

I'm gonna check my garden, then sit in on a video deposition this a.m. I'll check in later to see if you got any sleep.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
Great thread OP. You’re the internet explorer of posters.

Were you in a time capsule last November? Or do you think he still has an inauguration in August?

I'm gonna check my garden, then sit in on a video deposition this a.m. I'll check in later to see if you got any sleep.
5:21 am? Yikes! You are dedicated.

Anyway, that first Twitter guy is a dork. Not as big a dork as the criminal he reported about, but still a dork.

70s with chance of rain, but only a sprinkle. Big drought out here. Fire danger is way too high for this time of year.

A fun case or just the sos?

It's an interesting case, but the deposition got continued. I'm just local counsel.

You still a climate change skeptic? I just heard a tree guy the other day say that Oklahoma's nurseries are shaking their heads at how crazy tree plantings have been this year with the polar vortex and wet, cool spring.

I know for 4 yrs and counting he has not been "got" yet by the leftards.
2 more weeks?
🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: iasooner2000
It's an interesting case, but the deposition got continued. I'm just local counsel.

You still a climate change skeptic? I just heard a tree guy the other day say that Oklahoma's nurseries are shaking their heads at how crazy tree plantings have been this year with the polar vortex and wet, cool spring.
Skeptical, yes. Seems like only yesterday that Cheyenne had a record-breaking snowfall of over three feet, but it was only three months ago.

I wish you a good day, counselor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT