ADVERTISEMENT

Stew Peters

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Good journalist- he's audience is now way bigger than CNN- tv news loses viewers daily- total propaganda. There are some that I still watch on the Internet- not on tv.

But the alt news is way more truth, way less censored, grows everyday.

And we know
SGT report
Salty Cracker (funny and not clean mouthed at all)
Natural news
Catturd (mainly just a poster)
Owen Benjamin
Dr Jane ruby
High wire with dale Bigtree
RFKJ (awesome)
Stew Peters
Et al

Most can find in bitchute, telegram,
Rumble,
Odysee- youtube cancels most all these

Ron Johnson has a great interview/round table with many doctors that get censored by the main stream media- he is becoming my fav senator....although there's not much competition but several senators that would be good- if the left didn't bribe and blackmail most everyone

Sorry I clicked on this only because I assumed you were sharing your favorite recipe.

The fact you keep calling me a lefty is hilarious. If you’re wanting to differentiate between us just call me sane and measured, because then we’d truly be opposites.

Reactions: Alpha Woke and 22LR
The fact you keep calling me a lefty is hilarious. If you’re wanting to differentiate between us just call me sane and measured, because then we’d truly be opposites.
You're not a lefty and you post that crapOla you post? Hell you don't even post you just throw shots - maybe some day will actually know what you're about but if not I won't be disappointed. Sounds like the extent of your posting is to discredit when i post what doctors that are not getting censored report- you should be proud I guess?!

You're not a lefty and you post that crapOla you post? Hell you don't even post you just throw shots - maybe some day will actually know what you're about but if not I won't be disappointed. Sounds like the extent of your posting is to discredit when i post what doctors that are not getting censored report- you should be proud I guess?!
As I said. Sane - insane.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT