ADVERTISEMENT

Stepmom of Officer Who Shot Rayshard Brooks Fired From Her Job, ‘This Is Where The Country Is Going’

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa
From Tucker Carlson

• Nick Arama
    This screen grab taken from body camera video provided by the Atlanta Police Department shows Rayshard Brooks speaking with Officer Garrett Rolfe in the parking lot of a Wendy’s restaurant, late Friday, June 12, 2020, in Atlanta. Rolfe has been fired following the fatal shooting of Brooks and a second officer has been placed on administrative duty. (Atlanta Police Department via AP)
    On Thursday night, Fox’s Tucker Carlson broke the news that Melissa Rolfe, the stepmother of Garrett Rolfe the Atlanta police officer who has been charged with murder in the shooting of Rayshard Brooks, had been fired from her job.

Rolfe worked for Equity Prime Mortgage as a Human Resources director.

Ian Miles Cheong

✔@stillgray

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1273827951784550401

The stepmother of Garrett Rolfe, the Atlanta cop charged with murder in the death of Rayshard Brooks, has been fired from her job for being his stepmother.

This is where we're going. Relatives, friends, and family of canceled people are not safe either.

11:00 PM - Jun 18, 2020
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

2,261 people are talking about this

From Townhall:

“Rolfe was promised that her job was safe, but today she was told, and we’re quoting, ‘We have to terminate our relationship with you.’ No other explanation was offered,” Carlson said.

“Apparently…[her] only crime was being officer Rolfe’s stepmother.”

The Washington Examiner confirmed that Rolfe was scrubbed from the website of Equity Prime Mortgage although she was there as late as May.

Equity Prime Mortgage initially just released this statement on Twitter, without even naming Rolfe, which spoke of “severing ties” with an employee.

Equity Prime Mortgage LLC@Equity_Prime

https://twitter.com/Equity_Prime/status/1273742049615818752

EPM is dedicated to being an organization that strives for diversity and equality. We are guided by the 23 fundamentals of the EPM Way to be an advocate for financial empowerment in the communities we serve.

5:19 PM - Jun 18, 2020

3,300 people are talking about this

The Washington Examiner pressed them for more of an explanation and got the following.

Equity Prime Mortgage LLC@Equity_Prime

https://twitter.com/Equity_Prime/status/1273817345979559936

10:18 PM - Jun 18, 2020

3,193 people are talking about this

“As an employer, it is imperative to maintain a safe environment for all employees. Melissa Rolfe’s termination was a director result of her actions in the workplace and violation of company policy,” the statement said. “While working with Melissa as she transitioned to a leave of absence granted by our organization, we discovered she violated company policy and created an uncomfortable working environment for many of our employees. As an HR director, she ultimately lost the confidence of her peers, leadership, and many employees who no longer felt comfortable engaging with her. We value diversity of thought and respect Melissa’s personal views and the views of all employees; however, when those views create a hostile working environment, we must make difficult decisions.”

But notice something missing? They don’t state what she allegedly did. The statement is heavy on the ‘she made people feel uncomfortable’ stuff but missing any facts. The last sentence is particularly interesting, where they say that they “respect Melissa’s personal views” but “when those views create a hostile working environment.” So they fired her for views they respect that created a hostile work environment? Really? Do tell.

If this is because she was Rolfe’s stepmother and that made people feel uncomfortable, as Carlson said, we are hitting new lows in the cancel culture. What were her ‘offensive views?’ That her stepson shouldn’t have been charged or was innocent?

The case is already troubling because of the overcharging in reaction to the furor without even before the investigation being finished and despite Brooks having resisted arrest, attacked officers, turned and pointed the taser at Rolfe. Rolfe was charged with felony murder as well as multiple other charges.

From National Review:

In an outrageous trumping up of a criminal case — to describe this as mere “overcharging” would be woefully insufficient — Fulton County prosecutor Paul Howard Jr. has charged former police officer Garrett Rolfe with felony murder in connection with the shooting death of Rayshard Brooks.

The killing of Brooks, who was violently resisting arrest and attempting to flee, is still under investigation by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI). But in the wake of George Floyd’s recent killing by Minneapolis police officers, the Black Lives Matter demagogues refuse to wait for evidence-based conclusions. They will tolerate no storyline other than the slanderous fiction that we are all expected not just to abide but endorse: Institutionally racist cops are hunting down black men.

So prosecutor Howard, did not wait for the GBI to finish its probe. The mob was demanding a scalp, so he gave them a scalp.

Looks like it took out the stepmom as well.

Can’t wait to hear the mental gymnastics of how this is perfectly acceptable (if true)

Reactions: okcpokefan12
LOL OP whining about black response with the Robert E Lee avatar.

Why are losers and slavery so popular with your guys?

(Cue "off the plantation" rhetoric from the guy with the slave owner avatar)

How about “on the plantation” rhetoric? Dems like black people to stay poor and vulnerable so they can help them just enough to keep them on the plantation.

Says the guy with the Chinese Man avatar.
China was not immune to slavery and has a long history of slavery. Your Chinese man in your avatar may have had ancestors that owned slaves. Quit your bitching and whining.

103680662_10221028509799600_198779666881499884_n.jpg

Says the guy with the Chinese Man avatar.
China was not immune to slavery and has a long history of slavery. Your Chinese man in your avatar may have had ancestors that owned slaves. Quit your bitching and whining.

My avatar is pai Mei, a fictional character from a Quentin Tarantino film. His fictional relatives may have had fictional slaves, I guess. He isn't the face of losing and oppression like Robert e. Loser.

My avatar is pai Mei, a fictional character from a Quentin Tarantino film. His fictional relatives may have had fictional slaves, I guess. He isn't the face of losing and oppression like Robert e. Loser.

Spoiler Alert: Pai Mei dies in the movie. He's a loser too.

Reactions: iasooner1

The guy that played pai mei is Chinese dumbass. Liberal logic today is all whites should feel guilt for Whites that owned Slaves decades ago. The Chinese had slaves as recent as what 1949? Going back to when? Surely you know its not decades but Centuries upon Centuries. Way before America was even discovered. Are all Chinese People guilty of Slavery because of their ancestors? Is there such a thing as Yellow Guilt? Yellow Privledge?
Asking for an Asian friend?

Look sys your homies are at it again, so peaceful.
Gonna come a day when some of you libtards roll up in the wrong area in your $75,000 vehicle and get pulled out of it and beaten within an inch of your life and you think by saying I am liberal, I am with you guys and all you stand for I am one of you and understand. Then you will no longer be beaten within an inch of your life you will be dead. If you think these mf'ers give two shits that you are a liberal and feel their pain think again. They will kill you in a heartbeat and not lose a minutes sleep over it.
But hey, kiss their ass when they do and see what happens anyway just for shits and giggles.

Last edited:
The guy that played pai mei is Chinese dumbass. Liberal logic today is all whites should feel guilt for Whites that owned Slaves decades ago. The Chinese had slaves as recent as what 1949? Going back to when? Surely you know its not decades but Centuries upon Centuries. Way before America was even discovered. Are all Chinese People guilty of Slavery because of their ancestors? Is there such a thing as Yellow Guilt? Yellow Privledge?
Asking for an Asian friend?

Look sys your homies are at it again, so peaceful.
Gonna come a day when some of you libtards roll up in the wrong area in your $75,000 vehicle and get pulled out of it and beaten within an inch of your life and you think by saying I am liberal, I am with you guys and all you stand for I am one of you and understand. Then you will no longer be beaten within an inch of your life you will be dead. If you think these mf'ers give two shits that you are a liberal and feel their pain think again. They will kill you in a heartbeat and not lose a minutes sleep over it.
But hey, kiss their ass when they do and see what happens anyway just for shits and giggles.

Lol you got me. Thank you for showing me how a fictional, campy, Kung Fu master avatar is enabling slavery.

I just can't imagine why you find it so hard to navigate these relatively simple issues. You ok? If they come for you I want you to have a secret code word where head can come save you.

How about “on the plantation” rhetoric? Dems like black people to stay poor and vulnerable so they can help them just enough to keep them on the plantation.

poke2001 gets it. This is not quantum physics.

I prefer the Lou Dobbs spelling for Democrat. Dimm.

An undeniable truth: Trump is not a plantation cracker. I'll be voting Trump.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT