ADVERTISEMENT

SS: No Records Exist Of Biden's Delaware Visits

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Biden has spent 200 days of his two years in office at his home in Delaware and the Secret Service says there is no record of who has visited and had meetings? Yea I'm calling BS on that. Presidential Administrations keep records of every minute of every day, to say there are no records is beyond ridiculous. Ordinarily it wouldn't be a big deal but saying there is nothing means there is something they are trying to hide.

Reactions: AC2020

Biden has spent 200 days of his two years in office at his home in Delaware and the Secret Service says there is no record of who has visited and had meetings? Yea I'm calling BS on that. Presidential Administrations keep records of every minute of every day, to say there are no records is beyond ridiculous. Ordinarily it wouldn't be a big deal but saying there is nothing means there is something they are trying to hide.
It is entirely reasonable to suspect he has to go back and get blood transfusions and/or a pharmaceutical cocktail to keep him upright and coherent as long as possible. Has anyone in the media ever been admitted to his basement? It probably looks like a hospital room.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Just sayin..saying...

Your team is looking into that and taking all proper steps, right? What is it doing about Biden hiding what he's doing in Delaware?

Just sayin..saying...

No matter the subject matter or the points being made, you feckless left wing cock-bites always come back with a Trump did this or Trump did that. Did you find a nude photo of Trump in your wife's wallet? Your obsession with Trump is hilarious.

I point out that neither makes the list public and I am obsessed. Nope

The only nudes I keep on wallet are of your mother. Love the Eifel Tower pose.

High Five Teamwork GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Is that what you were doing? Just pointing out they're both the same? Please accept my apology (although I didn't say anything about you being obsessed).

Correct me if I'm wrong here but during the Trump Administration the Secret Services didn't say the log didn't exist, they just quit making it public. That is much different than saying Biden's visitor logs do not exist.

Your wife's wallet not yours! Amazon has a Reading Comprehension for Dummies, you should try it. I bet you have a picture of Liberace with tear stains in your wallet. Your picture must be a really old photo. She passed away long long ago. She loved Paris! And it's Eiffel Tower, Einstein.

Ordinarily it wouldn't be a big deal but saying there is nothing means there is something they are trying to hide.
🤣🤣

"Ordinarily" it wouldn't matter, but this is Democrat Biden we are talking about, so now it matters to Bearcat.

I say investigate away! Have at it. You right-wingers have my support.

🤣🤣

"Ordinarily" it wouldn't matter, but this is Democrat Biden we are talking about, so now it matters to Bearcat.

You know as well as everyone else if you've paying attention that investigations (FBI/Cia/ss) only serve the current POTUS and their agenda. Noticed I said their? 🤣

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Just sayin..saying...

And I saw this story on the Evening news. Biden's story? Nada. Thank you for once again proving our points.

🤣🤣

So you believe the Secret Service doesn't have a log of Biden's visitors?

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
So you believe the Secret Service doesn't have a log of Biden's visitors?
I have no clue.

Again, I support your desire to investigate. Investigate away! What else do you want me to say? I'm literally agreeing with you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT