ADVERTISEMENT

Squad member Cori Bush

Bye Cvnt.

yEolW9.gif

I don't know what 2cents knows about the guy that beat her, but I'd bet he's just as "progressive" as she is.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
He is, but he's not bat shit crazy like Bush is.
You need to make up your mind about progressives. On the one hand you say every progressive that's ever lived is batshit crazy. And now you say this guy is not. My point is he will probably vote exactly the same way she voted with the exception that he is neatly in AIPAC's pocket.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
You need to make up your mind about progressives. On the one hand you say every progressive that's ever lived is batshit crazy. And now you say this guy is not. My point is he will probably vote exactly the same way she voted with the exception that he is neatly in AIPAC's pocket.
Despite what you may think I do not believe everyone has to agree with me. That district is as Democrat as they come and I have no problem with that, however I do appreciate not having a bat shit crazy person representing it. This country runs better when our government is run by people with differing opinions/policies. That's one of my main problems with the current Democrat Party, they want one party rule.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT