ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking of Whuppin' ........

Lol good luck. He'll go tits up the second you get into substance. Look at the natural selection thread, how he runs from acknowledging all these MAGA people that keep killing themselves by swallowing the right wing narratives.

if you can explain accurately and in detail how George w Bush caused the recession ill answer you every time you quote me from now until you kill yourself. Deal?

The thread's still there if you'd like to wade back in so you can dodge and deflect from acknowledging how dumb your cult is.

you didn’t answer my question numbnuts and were too afraid to find it. You are a pussy who runs and hides all the time.

Reactions: iasooner2000
you didn’t answer my question numbnuts and were too afraid to find it. You are a pussy who runs and hides all the time.
Now we have to suss out the Bush recession AND go find something else for homework before Whari will address why MAGA's judgment is so shitty.

Lol, see? I wouldn't either, Whari. You're right in the middle of the dumbest slice of the electorate. Enjoy the cult.

Now we have to suss out the Bush recession AND go find something else for homework before Whari will address why MAGA's judgment is so shitty.

Lol, see? I wouldn't either, Whari. You're right in the middle of the dumbest slice of the electorate. Enjoy the cult.

what a pussy! Just use your iq and let us have it. Show the board how smart you are. I triple dog dare you to make a fool out of all of us by explaining it. Literally every negative thing you post should be screamed at the mirror.

what a pussy! Just use your iq and let us have it. Show the board how smart you are. I triple dog dare you to make a fool out of all of us by explaining it. Literally every negative thing you post should be screamed at the mirror.
It's the most discussed topic in politics for a couple of years. Lowered taxes, raised spending, ignored 911 intel, started 2 wars, refused to regulate, e.g. failed to enforce Sarbanes-Oxley, failed to regulate subprime mortgage industry, general squeeze of the middle class following the '01 recession without anything done to help alleviate the high consumer costs coupled with the weak labor market. He pretty much set the table for a perfect storm.

Okay, why do you think it's MAGA people' that have such horrendous judgment they keep killing themselves?

if you don’t like my answer maybe ask it a different way so we can get into the substance. Are you wanting their hair styles, their choice of boxers or briefs? What would make your smug little brain happy to know?
What do you think these folks, the ones who have made the trek to the US, could have done to fix the economy and culture of Haiti? Seems a simple thing for you to explain....

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
What do you think these folks, the ones who have made the trek to the US, could have done to fix the economy and culture of Haiti? Seems a simple thing for you to explain....

oh no problem. Run for office, start a social club questioning why their half an island sucks so bad or maybe start a revolution based on the principles of the American revolution.

what happened to the billions of dollars we entrusted the Clintons with? Maybe if American liberals weren’t spending their time martyring George Floyd and went to Haiti to actually help people who need it we could get to that elusive root cause kamala can’t figure out.

oh no problem. Run for office, start a social club questioning why their half an island sucks so bad or maybe start a revolution based on the principles of the American revolution.

what happened to the billions of dollars we entrusted the Clintons with? Maybe if American liberals weren’t spending their time martyring George Floyd and went to Haiti to actually help people who need it we could get to that elusive root cause kamala can’t figure out.
Davie is CUp level. It's bizarre. If Joy Reid told him to eat a shit sandwich he'd be bragging about eating it on here. And his syster is beyond toontown. It's hilarious to watch them trying to steer their struggle bus while Pedo Joe actually has the wheel.

Perhaps Portland can give them some tips on turning around a shithole. Oh wait nevermind.
Hey now, that was the Fed's fault per davie. The Moms got that shit handled while the dads held their purses like true pussies would.

Who am I kidding. I'll bet the spoiled white brats are still getting coddled while raging against "nazis" and other make believe shit.

It's the most discussed topic in politics for a couple of years. Lowered taxes, raised spending, ignored 911 intel, started 2 wars, refused to regulate, e.g. failed to enforce Sarbanes-Oxley, failed to regulate subprime mortgage industry, general squeeze of the middle class following the '01 recession without anything done to help alleviate the high consumer costs coupled with the weak labor market. He pretty much set the table for a perfect storm.

Okay, why do you think it's MAGA people' that have such horrendous judgment they keep killing themselves?

Until the agents learn to behave in a manner that doesn't call attention to one of Biden’s many disasters, they cannot ride any horses, and must instead use these.” He then held up two empty coconut halves, demonstrating how they sound like horse hooves when banged together. A journalist from CNN asked if the sound was coming from a real horse.

Well, after the big quake a bunch of Foundations started poor mouthing the world for help.

The world donated millions and millions (probably conservatives, they give way more as a rule) and people like the Clintons gave them two cents on the dollar while privatizing their rice production and setting up businesses for family members.

I didn’t pay any attention until a local girl went missing while working in the relief camps.

She was asking questions about missing kids then disappeared.

Holy shit!!!!!

They made the Babylon Bee real life! 😅 😂 😅 🤣 😂 🤣

The leftie children threw a tantrum and got their way yet again.
giphy.gif

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT