ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking of Whuppin' ........

JimmyBob

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
when did split reins on horses suddenly become whips?

@trucksuck, @portlanddouche, @Pokeabear - please explain your left's latest lie.
@Syskatine @davidallen

Didn't the fvcking idiot pole smoking (syssy is jealous) VP that you retards voted for just screech about this? Is she getting her info from liars or what? Or is she the liar? There's really not any other options despite your upcoming flailing.

So, leftist cucks, what's "the story?"

@trucksuck, @portlanddouche, @Pokeabear - please explain your left's latest lie.

@Syskatine @davidallen

Didn't the fvcking idiot pole smoking (syssy is jealous) VP that you retards voted for just screech about this? Is she getting her info from liars or what? Or is she the liar? There's really not any other options despite your upcoming flailing.

So, leftist cucks, what's "the story?"
What is it you are all worked up about here? Have you ridden "western style" much in your life?

Last edited:
What is it you are all worked up here? Have you ridden "western style" much in your life?

im worked up because kamala thinks someone other than the Haitians is responsible for the plight of the Haitians. If they don’t want to be chased by horses and fake whipped then they should not have such a shitty culture and country.

Yeah, uh, that sounds like your syster's area of expertise. Ask zher.

Meanwhile, are you going to do your usual white knighting for the retards in charge of the border shitshow? Dance, davey, dance. Your Dear Party demands it.
Here is what I am going to do: laugh at your azz and your manufactured outrage about Kamalas manufactured outrage. You guys go well together!

im worked up because kamala thinks someone other than the Haitians is responsible for the plight of the Haitians. If they don’t want to be chased by horses and fake whipped then they should not have such a shitty culture and country.
Uh huh, tell us more about how these folks, the folks who are risking it all to get into the US, are responsible for the state of the economy and culture of Haiti.

Kumala is making her move, wants an investigation on Biden now 🤣🤣
How long until she goes Heels Up for that 25th Amendment? 🤣🤣🤣

E_2swNgVcAEF-50

I just did: Can you "tell us more about how these folks, the folks who are risking it all to get into the US, are responsible for the state of the economy and culture of Haiti?"
You'd eat a rainbow colored turd if Dear Party told you to. This is fvcking hilarious! Pointing out facts is now hysterics. And you're defending the absolute shitshow created by leftist dipshittery. I can't quit laughing. Seriously, NPC rings true.

I don't see anything wrong at all here.
E_2vPwpVgAAUUKg

instead of running to South America they should have stayed in Haiti and built a thriving country.
Is that an answer to the question "Can you tell us more about how these folks, the folks who are risking it all to get into the US, are responsible for the state of the economy and culture of Haiti?"

You'd eat a rainbow colored turd if Dear Party told you to. This is fvcking hilarious! Pointing out facts is now hysterics. And you're defending the absolute shitshow created by leftist dipshittery. I can't quit laughing. Seriously, NPC rings true.
Which facts? I made a sincere query about what has you all worked up. Meds, what has you all worked up?

Who is running from his AMA?
Lol good luck. He'll go tits up the second you get into substance. Look at the natural selection thread, how he runs from acknowledging all these MAGA people that keep killing themselves by swallowing the right wing narratives.

Reactions: davidallen
Lol good luck. He'll go tits up the second you get into substance. Look at the natural selection thread, how he runs from acknowledging all these MAGA people that keep killing themselves by swallowing the right wing narratives.

what a leftist accuses you of…

Who is running from his AMA?

if you don’t like my answer maybe ask it a different way so we can get into the substance. Are you wanting their hair styles, their choice of boxers or briefs? What would make your smug little brain happy to know?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT