ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry Dems. Here's proof that you all are clueless.

You are not paying attention...

Or I have gotten too close to what you suspect is the truth so you are reduced to name calling
The majority of the board knows scoring order between you and your opponent in the intelligence quotient class room. How do we know? Both of you shout it to us with virtually every post you author.

There's no danger of acute radiation illness in the Red Forest. 0.4 millisieverts/hour is definitely thousands of times higher than what is recommended as permissible, but it won't cause acute radiation illness. Anyone shacking up around Chernobyl, even for a short period of time, will definitely increase their odds of getting cancer though.

Wow. You're an idiot. I get why the highlight of your career is being an errand boy. How sad.

Wow. You're an idiot. I get why the highlight of your career is being an errand boy. How sad.

200.gif

- Work when I want, affording me plenty of flexibility to make and play music
- No dress code
- No boss
- Listen to my choice of music
- No lazy coworkers
- No meetings/training seminars

I’ve never been happier. How sad for you thinking your opinion of my life matters to me lol.

Reactions: AC2020
The majority of the board knows scoring order between you and your opponent in the intelligence quotient class room. How do we know? Both of you shout it to us with virtually every post you author.
The majority of the board knows you are a one trick pony blowhard. They are only nice to you because you are on their side.

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
The majority of the board knows you are a one trick pony blowhard. They are only nice to you because you are on their side.

the majority of the board knows you have a sheep level political acumen

this country is rotting and you show up to challenge election integrity that zero “politicians” had the fortitude to examine

you are godless
you are easily manipulated

- Work when I want, affording me plenty of flexibility to make and play music
- No dress code
- No boss
- Listen to my choice of music
- No lazy coworkers
- No meetings/training seminars

I’ve never been happier. How sad for you thinking your opinion of my life matters to me lol.
And how much of your life is subsidized by my hard work? Obamacare receipient? EIC? CTC? SNAP? I'm glad to see you are satisfied while welching your flexible life off those of us who pay the taxes to fund your laziness.

And how much of your life is subsidized by my hard work? Obamacare receipient? EIC? CTC? SNAP? I'm glad to see you are satisfied while welching your flexible life off those of us who pay the taxes to fund your laziness.
It's very like you won't get a response to this! Does "Dave" mind subsidizing Toon's Laziness?

None of the above. You’re a fvcking idiot lol.

I find it hard to believe you are not really on the government or your parents to live your free of responsibility lifestyle. You had better hope you hit it big in the music industry or you will be well behind on retirement curve.

Another fvcking idiot with dumbass assumptions ad nauseum lol

So you think Trump ran the country the exact same way that Biden is running the country. Got it Q-turd.
Trump isn't an R you stupid idiot. Let us list some "R's" shall we? Romney, Collins, Cornyn, Graham, Murkowski, McCarthy, Fallon, Drew Springer, Lankford.......et al. You and my 80 year old delusional mother think the GOP gonna save us - you're more stupid thinking this than when you are taking Bill Gates poison gene therapies - what a total sheep ass goober.

Just listen to your wife - she wouldn't take the kill shots I bet she knows the R's are the same birds of a different feather than the D's?? Hell my wife knows all that - none of my family will even take the fake ass flu shots - ya'll are total sheep.

How about lets look at Fox v CNN to make Corndogs' point. Everything is the same between the two: take the shots, covid kills us all, Putin is bad, ventilators good, Zelensky is a stud, et al. Only difference? Fox gets after Biden and Obama.....CNN gets after the R's - there's never been a choice in modern times except Trump v the Biotch satanic pedophile killary.

22 loves Romney? Bush? McCain? what a dope you are.

How about this - I may not vote for Abbott over Francis Orourk - both are globalist bought and sold POS. I think me and many others will just stay home.....Maybe - just maybe if it gets bad enough - you freakin sheep will pull your heads out and wake up - oh wait but not 22.....youre all in to Cable news telling you how to behave.

WTP v the political class........good v evil .....no less

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Trump isn't an R you stupid idiot. Let us list some "R's" shall we? Romney, Collins, Cornyn, Graham, Murkowski, McCarthy, Fallon, Drew Springer, Lankford.......et al. You and my 80 year old delusional mother think the GOP gonna save us - you're more stupid thinking this than when you are taking Bill Gates poison gene therapies - what a total sheep ass goober.

Just listen to your wife - she wouldn't take the kill shots I bet she knows the R's are the same birds of a different feather than the D's?? Hell my wife knows all that - none of my family will even take the fake ass flu shots - ya'll are total sheep.

How about lets look at Fox v CNN to make Corndogs' point. Everything is the same between the two: take the shots, covid kills us all, Putin is bad, ventilators good, Zelensky is a stud, et al. Only difference? Fox gets after Biden and Obama.....CNN gets after the R's - there's never been a choice in modern times except Trump v the Biotch satanic pedophile killary.

How about this - I may not vote for Abbott over Francis Orourk - both are globalist bought and sold POS. I think me and many others will just stay home.....Maybe - just maybe if it gets bad enough - you freakin sheep will pull your heads out and wake up - oh wait but not 22.....youre all in to Cable news telling you how to behave.

Awwwww. ConeDawg2021 got himself all meltdown-twiggered. LOL. 🤣

Last edited:
Awwwww. ConeDawg2021 got himself all meltdown-twiggered. LOL. 🤣
Nice try sheeple shot worshipper.

Since you GOP" gonna save us normies" have zero interest in fixing 2020 and having Trumps back - ya'll are on your own against the libbie turds from now on. Francis POS ORourk against globalist Abbott - Corn stays home. Pat Fallon v a D .....I prob vote D - Pat Fallon is a way bigger POS than Abbott. John Cornyn v a D I stay home ......Drew Springer v a D ....Corn stays home along with most maga....ya'll do nothing about 2020 normies have fun voting in a rigged system against the Pedophiles

You think Trump is an R? really? Maybe experimental gene therapy lover he just ran on the R ticket? You really are quite a few pickles shy of a barrel - it's quite amazing to observe. You think you're all virtuous with your "take the shot" and "D's are idiots."....it's really a spectacle to see. Can you give us more?

Two gems in this lil tantrum. Clear evidence of mommy issues and "you know you're right when everyone is against you." @cornnutz delivers.

Reactions: AC2020 and 22LR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT