ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry Dems. Here's proof that you all are clueless.

22LR

Heisman Candidate
Dec 1, 2015
Geesh. Clueless losers. No debating that.

"Longtime Democratic consultant Bill Burton pinpointed a messaging problem for the president, telling Fox News that "President Biden has been a transformative leader at a crucial time for our country and almost no Americans know it."

"Getting the word out there about what the president did to lift up the economy and get our country out of the depths of the coronavirus pandemic is really important," Burton, a veteran of Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign and the Obama White House, emphasized."

Last edited:
Could decertification become an option? Evidence grows about the 2020 fix. Brandon's approval continues downward. Impeachment doesn't seem to be an option. 22LR is well aware most Democrats camp well short of the national mean number of 98.

Many judges worst fear? Chapter 4, Summer of Violence is good reading in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway.

Could decertification become an option? Evidence grows about the 2020 fix. Brandon's approval continues downward. Impeachment doesn't seem to be an option. 22LR is well aware most Democrats camp well short of the national mean number of 98.

Many judges worst fear? Chapter 4, Summer of Violence is good reading in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway.
I just don't see a scenario in which that takes place. We have less than a year to a mid term to change the flow of our government, and only two more years after that to correct the issue. While I would love to see accountability in Washington D.C. you will have to wake me up when it happens and pinch me just for good measure. Our founders were smart in that on term is only 4 years. The best way to fix a stolen election is get rid of him in the next presidential election. After that an Impeachment could be on the table but that involves actual accountability. A lot can happen in 4 years, but I do not think he can destroy the county in that kind of time frame. Limit the damage in Nov.

I just don't see a scenario in which that takes place. We have less than a year to a mid term to change the flow of our government, and only two more years after that to correct the issue. While I would love to see accountability in Washington D.C. you will have to wake me up when it happens and pinch me just for good measure. Our founders were smart in that on term is only 4 years. The best way to fix a stolen election is get rid of him in the next presidential election. After that an Impeachment could be on the table but that involves actual accountability. A lot can happen in 4 years, but I do not think he can destroy the county in that kind of time frame. Limit the damage in Nov.

If, as it looks Republicans win the midterms and gain control of both houses of Congress, they will need to be very smart in how they play all of this. They not only are going to be fighting Democrats to get to the truth but the MSM as well.

If, as it looks Republicans win the midterms and gain control of both houses of Congress, they will need to be very smart in how they play all of this. They not only are going to be fighting Democrats to get to the truth but the MSM as well.
MSNBC is not a threat to the truth. Everyone knows they are agenda driven and can't have a statement come out without it being either a lie or a 1/2 truth. I take a look at their page every day and I have not seen anything nearing a truthful story with facts. It's strictly opinions that are not even thought out. The concern for Republicans needs to be CNN. There are signs of changes there. Will they be more honest or continue the left's talking points?

I'm afraid you make the thread's most sense. Listening to WBAP in Cow Town, I'm hearing more analysts expressing the need for US regime change. Our southern border crisis is becoming overwhelming. There are Texas Democrat House members who can't get White House to return calls about the disaster at the southern border. Many believe some Democrat leadership might not mind a Brandon dismissal.

and again.... and again...

and again.... and again...

And who would score lower in an intelligence quotient test session? You or 22LR? You. 22LR is much smarter than you.

And even you know I have a series of questions to prove it.

Here's a directive: Name the primary reason one prefers the English system of measure over the metric system. DCandtheUTBand can answer. Without DC's memo, you can't.

I'm afraid you make the thread's most sense. Listening to WBAP in Cow Town, I'm hearing more analysts expressing the need for US regime change. Our southern border crisis is becoming overwhelming. There are Texas Democrat House members who can't get White House to return calls about the disaster at the southern border. Many believe some Democrat leadership might not mind a Brandon dismissal.
I would say that they are not wrong, and there very well may be people in the Dem party that want him gone. You will not get any movement on that as long as Peloshi is there and has a say. Hell, she's just as bad as Biden is with the cognitive abilities. She still has enough up there though to be a very aggressive, and shrewd politician, especially with her own party, but that is all she can think about. If she were in a parliamentary system, she would most likely be the PM. That being said the old bat would never let a Dem President be removed from power unless it benefitted her, and she will put a lid on the Dems in the house.

I would say that they are not wrong, and there very well may be people in the Dem party that want him gone. You will not get any movement on that as long as Peloshi is there and has a say. Hell, she's just as bad as Biden is with the cognitive abilities. She still has enough up there though to be a very aggressive, and shrewd politician, especially with her own party, but that is all she can think about. If she were in a parliamentary system, she would most likely be the PM. That being said the old bat would never let a Dem President be removed from power unless it benefitted her, and she will put a lid on the Dems in the house.
I'm in shock!!! Today Lester Holt of NBC Nightly News did a pretty detailed hit piece on Hunter Biden and his laptop. NBC is the water bucket carriers for the former Democrat Party. Lester has done some hit pieces as of late on Brandon. Unheard of with Obama.

There may be more than we think comfortable with a Brandon removal.

Because one might speak English better than metric?
One prefers the English system of measure over the metric system because he understands neither, is the primary reason.

I can ask any dope on a street corner in Toronto, how many meters are in 1.2 kilometers? He'll answer the question. I can ask Mensa genius Geena Davis, how many yards are in 1.2 miles? She doesn't have a clue.

I'm an expert on the numerically dysfunctional and idiotic English system of measure and I must always be armed with a calculator. It takes a lifetime of learning and memorizing. And yes. I know the difference between the US and international foot.

I'm in shock!!! Today Lester Holt of NBC Nightly News did a pretty detailed hit piece on Hunter Biden and his laptop. NBC is the water bucket carriers for the former Democrat Party. Lester has done some hit pieces as of late on Brandon. Unheard of with Obama.

Everyone except The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance knows Brandon's administration of bumbledicks/ettes is sinking in the sheet they created and there's no one competent to fix their own mess. He'll be under the bus soon with the mid-term fiasco coming so they can all preen and say we told you so. Sadly, Mitch and Kevin won't be much better.

It was thought that Peloshi was going to retire after this session, but since she has changed her mind, my quesiton would be did the Democrats change their plans? I ask that because this is what I have seen: Biden was originally going to be gone in Jan of 23 if his cognition was unable to make it through. That was the plan if they pulled off the heist. He has always been the fall guy. Progressives have tried to get every program they can think of done with him in office. Why: Well, he was always going to be the one to take the heat because he wasn't going to be there that long. He didn't need to build political capital to spend, so blow it all as fast as you can. They can always just replace him with Kamala. Kamala comes into the room and America see what she is with lower numbers than Biden. Afghan, disaster, economy, disaster, border, disaster, every thing the man has touched has been a disaster. It's a all alarm fire for the Dems at this point. The only good thing for them is that who ever is next in that seat will have expectations so low, they can't F it up, and if they can fix a couple of things they will look like geniuses. Peloshi can't retire because they need someone to turn to if Kamala gets into the hot seat, because if there is one person that can make it worse, it is her. That is why she changed her mind.

All of this is complete conjecture, with no real basis in reality. It's simply a thought pattern started with what I am seeing in D.C. to try and explain all of these weird moves. It could just be Biden is dumb ass, and Peloshi is a complete moron, but both have been in politics long enough that it's hard to believe that. Nobody does anything in DC with out a plan to wipe their ass. There had to plan for what to do if Biden sheets himself with promises made, and palms greased.

Like I said, just one big spit ball with not enough information, most likely wrong, and it leaves me with: I wish the media would just do their damb job.

***Deep breath, somebody pass the Tylenol.***

It would be better if I just stopped watching and ignored everything outside of Stillwater. I've tried, it didn't work.

I'm an expert on the numerically dysfunctional and idiotic English system of measure....

Back when McDonald's introduced the "Quarter Pounder", A&W countered with the "Third Pounder". It was a total flop. The slow ones asked, "Why pay this price for a third of a pound when I can buy the a fourth of a pound for the same price?"

True story. https://awrestaurants.com/blog/aw-third-pound-burger-fractions

Hey @Syskatine Quick. Run to Canada where you can buy $2.00 gas.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back when McDonald's introduced the "Quarter Pounder", A&W countered with the "Third Pounder". It was a total flop. The slow ones asked, "Why pay this price for a third of a pound when I can buy the a fourth of a pound for the same price?"

True story. https://awrestaurants.com/blog/aw-third-pound-burger-fractions

Hey @Syskatine Quick. Run to Canada where you can buy $2.00 gas.

image.jpg
1. So your post doesn't show the photo and mention to me, but it comes up when I quoted your post. Huh.

2. In the same vein of massdumbassery, it appears that Russia has now decided to hand Chernobyl back to Ukraine after a few busloads of their troops were irradiated. I guess not one person had either the brains or balls to go, "Um, digging trenches and camping here may not be the best idea."

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
1. So your post doesn't show the photo and mention to me, but it comes up when I quoted your post. Huh.

2. In the same vein of massdumbassery, it appears that Russia has now decided to hand Chernobyl back to Ukraine after a few busloads of their troops were irradiated. I guess not one person had either the brains or balls to go, "Um, digging trenches and camping here may not be the best idea."
I’m dubious on this story. Seeing some conflicting narratives that even digging in those areas wouldn’t cause significant radiation exposure over such a short period of time. Might be anti Russian propaganda.

Best part of this thread is that we have a guy who constantly posts about how brilliant he is, and how Republicans are so much smarter than Democrats. Yet, he actually believes that Biden didn’t actually win the 2020 election. Which would mean that the Democrats are significantly smarter than the Republicans, because they figured out a method for stealing the election. Not only did they steal the election, but here we are 1.5 years later , and the much smarter Republicans can’t figure out how they did it, or produce a modicum of proof that they did.

So, apparently, this exceptional IQ poster (and most who frequent this board) can’t follow a basic logical thought pattern, or apply basic critical thinking 🤔.

Geesh. Clueless losers. No debating that.

"Longtime Democratic consultant Bill Burton pinpointed a messaging problem for the president, telling Fox News that "President Biden has been a transformative leader at a crucial time for our country and almost no Americans know it."

"Getting the word out there about what the president did to lift up the economy and get our country out of the depths of the coronavirus pandemic is really important," Burton, a veteran of Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign and the Obama White House, emphasized."

This has been the message across a number of outlets. What's sad is they've all forgotten the one basic rule of politics: "Its all about the economy, stupid", and no amount of joblessness rate offsets 8% inflation and a stock market that has fallen 20% in the past 3 months.

I’m dubious on this story. Seeing some conflicting narratives that even digging in those areas wouldn’t cause significant radiation exposure over such a short period of time. Might be anti Russian propaganda.
There's no danger of acute radiation illness in the Red Forest. 0.4 millisieverts/hour is definitely thousands of times higher than what is recommended as permissible, but it won't cause acute radiation illness. Anyone shacking up around Chernobyl, even for a short period of time, will definitely increase their odds of getting cancer though.

There's no danger of acute radiation illness in the Red Forest. 0.4 millisieverts/hour is definitely thousands of times higher than what is recommended as permissible, but it won't cause acute radiation illness. Anyone shacking up around Chernobyl, even for a short period of time, will definitely increase their odds of getting cancer though.
Well Biden said he was going to cure cancer so there shouldn't be any worries. 😀

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT