ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry booster boys...

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
It was all a lie from Covid to the social distancing BS, to the fake masks.(I still see idiots out there wearing those fear face diapers.🤪) and getting y'all to take part in a mass lab experiment with toxic shots (total idiots still taking the shots today dying off one of the time). To the CDC protocol of dehydrating patients and giving them Remdesivir , and then intubating them, mass depopulation. It is truly amazing to watch.

If there's a bigger group of idiots than the booster boys on this board I would be floored.- it's how they get away with everything bc of the stupidity of people on this board- yet I was in line at Dollar General yesterday and some idiot lady asked if anyone in line knew where the fake PCR Covid tests were?! I said I've never taken one of those and never will they're like 90% fraudulent. Some guy beside her started talking about what he saw on the "news" and I wanted to tell them all it's not news it's propaganda ( sponsored by Pfizer and Moderna) but I took the highroad on that one, The total number of idiots in this country is off the charts.

You're just like a toothless street corner bum, shaking his fists, yelling at the sky and arguing with nobody.

The posters here are just like the people who drive by and pay no attention.

You're just like a toothless street corner bum, shaking his fists, yelling at the sky and arguing with nobody.

The posters here are just like the people who drive by and pay no attention.
You wish lol. You know you're a big old yellow spina bifida wuss boy that loves giving all his money to a corrupt government and being a lab rat for them. Pisses you off but you're too gutless to do anything about it. So live with it booster boy.

Last edited:
Prob Fentanyl😳

ADVERTISEMENT