ADVERTISEMENT

Sooo, what's with all the Auburn stalkers?!

slowpoke1

All-American
Sep 2, 2003
Okay, so what's with all Auburn fans hanging around here.
lurk.r191677.gif

I don't get it, I don't even remember ever playing Auburn in football? Actually, I don't remember playing Auburn in ANYTHING. I've tried to figure out why Auburn fans are lurking around, here are a few possibilities:
- Maybe they like to tease, taunt programs that wear orange uni's? Maybe they hate orange? Wacky...
nerd.r191677.gif

- All the animal molestation references/jokes? I mean I don't get that... I guess it's making fun of Oklahoma, but surely not, what state is Auburn in? Maybe it's making fun of the fact that Oklahoma is a rural state? Just weird...
eek.r191677.gif

- Maybe they think, out of all the programs in the country, Oklahoma State just doesn't respect them. Not true, we don't even THINK about them. After all, last time I checked, they were in a different conference...
- I mean we appreciated (were impressed with), that player they paid. Hell, he (Cam Newton) is as good as some of the players ou's paid, through the years.
blackeye.r191677.gif

- And Bo Jackson... Freak. I mean he's the 2nd greatest athlete of the 20th century.
- Maybe they think we have little brother syndrome, too? Hard to say what the fascination in us is?! I just haven't been able to figure it out...
Any other ideas, I mean help me out here....

This post was edited on 9/16 5:25 PM by slowpoke1

Maybe it's the fact that they just barely got by Mississippi State, and mSu threw up a measly 3 points on us? Possibly?
wink.r191677.gif

Maybe its because you both use booster dollars to buy players - See Cam Newton. Now you can hold hands together with them and Ped State.

Originally posted by BGI User 1596:
Maybe its because you both use booster dollars to buy players - See Cam Newton. Now you can hold hands together with them and Ped State.
1793 posts and you still don't have this internet thing down yet.

Um, what?!

Originally posted by slowpoke1:

Um, what?!
Guy is a Notre Dame fan, so I wouldnt worry too much about what he says. Same school that has killed their own students and covered up rape/sexual assault in order to win under Brian Kelly

This post was edited on 9/27 1:40 PM by ohsfan28

Gotcha, I see.
You mean the same ones that just got taken to the woodshed, by ou?!
Ouch.
uzi.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 10/2 12:31 AM by slowpoke1

People over here dont remember the incident where Brian Kelly put the kid up on some scissor lift to film Notre Dame practice in 50 or 60 mph winds. The scissor lift blew over and the kid was killed when he came crashing back down to the ground. If I was the kid's parents, I would have kicked Brian Kelly's butt

A girl in South Bend also claimed she was raped by some Notre Dame football player two or three years ago, but Notre Dame and the police didnt do anything about it. The player involved in the incident is still on Notre Dame's team today. The girl was so distraught she eventually commited suicide

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT