ADVERTISEMENT

Sometimes Cartoons Are Better Than Words

Have you not made enough money to fix that front tooth gap, Dave?

🤣🤣🤣

Your poor wife Kelly....
She thinks it's cute.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Poor Dave. It's gonna be a rough couple of weeks for you.
I doubt it. I am on the backside of a difficult project and cruising into the holidays. If you are under the illusion that your little tantrum is going to change anything for me, well let me break it to you, you won't. You can't.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
Sorry, piece of shit. Nobody cares. For a good time call...

Anyone with simple hacking skills knows what to do with that.

Oh, and...

503-781-4045

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do you want the rest of your family's info posted? I can deliver that. Your choice, asshat.
Hows that hacking going? I can see if the boy has some cycles to help you out. That is his minecraft server you found - we first built it when he was 4 or 5. Maybe he can remember what it is like to work at that level.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
Hows that hacking going? I can see if the boy has some cycles to help you out. That is his minecraft server you found - we first built it when he was 4 or 5. Maybe he can remember what it is like to work at that level.
David, I can loan you a handkerchief if you need something to wipe that sweat off your brow.

LMFAO you morons, his handle is literally his name, he has discussed at length what he does for a living, where he lives, where he comes from... you guys are owning the libs once again by... revealing who he is. Smart.

LOL Flailey told everyone that DavidAllen is... David Allen! And now he's going to insult his wife because.... well, that's what Flailey does.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Oh, most definitely. Which eye am I supposed to look at? The one that's looking at me?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You calling me cross eyed? Maybe a bit. That all you got though? It's pretty weak really. Should I be feeling sorry for you now? I feel sorry for you now.

How was your hangover this morning?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
You calling me cross eyed? Maybe a bit. That all you got though? It's pretty weak really. Should I be feeling sorry for you now? I feel sorry for you now.

How was your hangover this morning?

Hear about how Flailey propositions hookers? "Hey honey, how about a little hand job?"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT