ADVERTISEMENT

Something I noticed about Kaid Brock

GG121AND2

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
He's wearing wrestling shoes in his match against Brewer.

Many kids in Oklahoma are unable to compete because their families and/or schools cannot afford the expense of proper equipment - especially shoes. Wrestling for Life is partnering with Mary Jo McDaniel, daughter of Distinguished Member of the NWHOF, Joe McDaniel, to try to remedy this situation. Through Mary Jo's hard work and some generous supporters, we're making progress. She has recently delivered shoes to six different middle schools.

There's much more to do. She has requests from more schools - one of which also needs headgear and singlets. We're sending some shoes and headgear down tomorrow, but unfortunately - not enough to meet the entire need. Can you fans help in the name of a true Cowboy legend? If you make the donation to Wrestling for Life your gift is tax deductible. You can donate online via credit card or Paypal at http://wrestlingforlife.org/index.php/donate. If you have gently used shoes that you would like to donate directly to Mary Jo, email me at jbrown@wrestlingforlife.org and I will give you the address.

Please "Cowboy up" and help these kids.

Thanks.

Jim Brown
Wrestling for Life

You can donate money at the web address above or by sending a check to

Jim Brown
Wrestling for Life
130 24th St
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402-4936

We will then use your gift to buy shoes and send them to Mary Jo. $25 will buy a decent pair of used shoes and $50 pays for an inexpensive new pair of ASICS.

If you have new or "gently used" wrestling shoes you wish to donate directly to Mary Jo, email me at jbrown@wrestlingforlife.org.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT