ADVERTISEMENT

Someone Might Want to Tell the Fake News Cartel: Ghislaine Maxwell Found Guilty

Probably not after Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar-a-lago for Joe Biden-like pedo behavior.

Maybe you can Google it and get back with us.
You're saying he knew and all he did was kick him out?

vrjauyz8kk881.jpg

You're saying he knew and all he did was kick him out?

vrjauyz8kk881.jpg
Question from reporter: Our current President has had relationships with Epstein in the past and there are those, Katy Johnson and maybe other victims who’ve accused Trump of being involved in things like this.

In my experience, Trump supporters will not listen to anything along those lines. Obviously we’re not in the court of law here right now, but are those claims, although that case was dropped, it was dropped before it went to court. In your opinion as a lawyer, in your experience is there anything you can say as to the validity of those claims and whether there will be anything more about that?

Edwards: Nothing at all. The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.

Question from reporter: Our current President has had relationships with Epstein in the past and there are those, Katy Johnson and maybe other victims who’ve accused Trump of being involved in things like this.

In my experience, Trump supporters will not listen to anything along those lines. Obviously we’re not in the court of law here right now, but are those claims, although that case was dropped, it was dropped before it went to court. In your opinion as a lawyer, in your experience is there anything you can say as to the validity of those claims and whether there will be anything more about that?

Edwards: Nothing at all. The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.

Is that the guy who let Epstein off with a slap on the wrist? You point out that Trump helped him justify that and think it is something to be proud of?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
She was one of Trumps girls wasn’t she?

it’s weird how the media went full court press on trump, but with this story it seems to only be far left zealots that are trying to tie trump to the story. Once again you prove you are a worse representation of the truth than the corporate left wing media.

It’s hilarious watching righties flail at this lol…Trump hired Alexander Acosta as his first Secretary of Labor hahahahahaha.

Flail away idiots lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT