ADVERTISEMENT

Some Vindication For Tulsi Gabbard

We've already discussed this, but I'll say it again. She will be at the top (#1) when the primaries roll around. It's up to the DNC to decide if the votes count, or they cheat the primary votes like they did for Hillary.

Listen to me, and you too will be wearing jewels.

She'll definitely take a romp through fiscal fantasyland like the rest of them, and PoncaDan will applaud it because of reasons.
Not true! I will fight tooth and nail against her romps through fiscal fantasyland, just like I do with Trump. I want her to get the Democratic nomination because she is so far superior to the rest of that pack, and because her number one issue is to get us out of the incessant regime-change wars. And on the off chance a Democrat beats Trump I want it to be her, not one of those other chumps.

Reactions: shortbus
We seem to be pretty well out of those regime change wars.

They're all wanting to bankrupt the country and make permanent race and class divisiveness. Saying you prefer her to the others based on that fact is like saying your new girlfriend only has the herpes, not like the rest that have the AIDS and the herpes. I personally wouldn't date any of them.

Reactions: K2C Sooner

They're all wanting to bankrupt the country and make permanent race and class divisiveness. Saying you prefer her to the others based on that fact is like saying your new girlfriend only has the herpes, not like the rest that have the AIDS and the herpes. I personally wouldn't date any of them.

Libs are converting plastic straws to condoms, they have you covered.

We've already discussed this, but I'll say it again. She will be at the top (#1) when the primaries roll around. It's up to the DNC to decide if the votes count, or they cheat the primary votes like they did for Hillary.

Listen to me, and you too will be wearing jewels.
She won’t be in the top 3. Possibly not top 5.

I think you are misunderstanding. I don't personally care if Tulsi becomes president, I don't care one way or the other, I don't vote. But if a Democrat wins the race I MUCH prefer it be Tulsi over any of the other candidates.

Reactions: shortbus
Not true! I will fight tooth and nail against her romps through fiscal fantasyland, just like I do with Trump. I want her to get the Democratic nomination because she is so far superior to the rest of that pack, and because her number one issue is to get us out of the incessant regime-change wars. And on the off chance a Democrat beats Trump I want it to be her, not one of those other chumps.
She hasn't replied to my email about being part of fascist RSS

She hasn't replied to my email about being part of fascist RSS

Nor mine. I’ve emailed three times and called once with no reply. Her campaign may be shut down while she’s in Indonesia on military deployment.

I have tried to find any public statement she might have made on India’s move on Kashmir, but have found nothing. I did see where in 2018 she declined an invitation to chair a Hindu “convention” in America because she opposed foreign Hindu interference in American politics as well as American interference in foreign Hindu affairs, and she advised other people to shun the “convention” as well.

And I also saw where she admonished Pakistan for protecting terrorists that were doing damage in India and fleeing back to their safe haven in Pakistan.

I know nothing about Pakistani/Indian affairs. But what I’m learning is there are two sides to the story. It sounds like both sides are dirty and America would be best advised not to choose one side over the other. If America gets involved it should be a diplomatic appeal for cooler heads to prevail with peace as the goal.

I will continue to press her campaign to issue a statement regarding Kashmir. We deserve to know her attitude.

I think he was responding to me. But the 'quote' feature wasn't used, so who knows.
Tulsi has a steep hill to climb. Turning her back on Hillary in 2016 came as a shock to the Democratic establishment who thought they were grooming her to be their puppet. Turns out she’s nobody’s puppet. Couple that with her anti-war stance and she had two strikes against her before she even started.

I think she would have enormous appeal to the American public in general, but the Democratic primary voter is a different breed of cat. The Dem primary voter pretty much votes for whom they are told to vote. The party establishment in conjunction with their media allies is doing everything in its power to disqualify her, as the link I showed to Bearcat points out.

She’s the perfect anti-establishment candidate much like Trump was in 2016. Anybody that pays the slightest attention can see that. That’s why the establishment is working so hard to shut her out. Unlike Trump the media is not giving her a billion dollars worth of free publicity. But the longer she can stay in the race the better the odds more people will have a chance to see her and form an opinion about her. No doubt about it she’s a dark horse. I would love to see her be Trump’s opponent. Hell, I might even vote if she were the candidate!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT