ADVERTISEMENT

Some Unity?

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
Most know by now - I do not identify as a GOP nor a Dim- I think most all the politicians in DC and many or most at the state levels are POS for Sale Scum bags. I'm sure not a Lib.

But through all we disagree with- I would sure think we could agree that our own NIH funding "gain of function" -(Making bioweapons) In cooperation with China is something we need to get together and combat. Covid they made with the spike proteins and corona virus as the delivery device they released on purpose to prop China up and hurt the rest of the world and steal an election. Lucky for us- covid kills 1 percent plus or minus depending on age, weight, health etc.

As Rand Paul points out- they are doing this with SARS that kills about 15 percent of those infected- if they let that one get out- game over for many of us and for sure end of life as most know it.

Would think we can all agree to get on board with those on the right side of this. Rand Paul gets much credit to hang POS Fauci on it- but as I understand it - a few
People (one from Hong Kong?) did the dirty work bringing this up.

Ralph Baric is a scumbag from NC doing
Most of this research (coordinating with Dr Xi from CHINA with Funds from NIH and Obama) and he and the university should get what's coming to them.

If we don't stop all the selling out to China we get what's coming to us- they are the enemy that's defeating us without firing a shot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT