ADVERTISEMENT

Some Of The IDF’s Best , Bravest, Most Heroic Work

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
The psychopaths of Israel’s government must be so proud that they’re showing people in Gaza who’s boss. Of course it’s all in self defense.

PS: No f.ucks given.
🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
I know you claim to be a devout practicing Catholic Christian. I wonder if that’s what you would say if Jesus was watching that video with you.

PS. He was.

Here’s some more results from the IDF’s incredibly brave combat action. Oh, wait, these were from bombs dropped from high in the sky. How brave is it to drop bombs on civilians knowing there will be no fire from below? “But it’s in self defense.”

I know you claim to be a devout practicing Catholic Christian. I wonder if that’s what you would say if Jesus was watching that video with you.

PS. He was.
Do we know the video is legit? And speaking of Jesus, I was talking to him today. He wants to know when you’re going to start showing even minimal concern for the other 107 wars going on, seeing as how you’re such an “anti-war” guy. 🙄

Do we know the video is legit? And speaking of Jesus, I was talking to him today. He wants to know when you’re going to start showing even minimal concern for the other 107 wars going on, seeing as how you’re such an “anti-war” guy. 🙄
I’m taking it one war at a time. What did Jesus say about you not caring if His people are being slaughtered by our bombs?

I’m taking it one war at a time. What did Jesus say about you not caring if His people are being slaughtered by our bombs?
Hamas doesn't believe in Jesus Dan. Maybe you can take a pilgrimage trip to convince them? Just a suggestion.

But all you do is post. It’s not like you’re actually doing any substantive work toward peace. Pretty hypocritical, and downright chickenshit, on your part. And where was all this concern for world peace before 10/7? You know, when the other 108 wars were already happening.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
But all you do is post. It’s not like you’re actually doing any substantive work toward peace. Pretty hypocritical, and downright chickenshit, on your part. And where was all this concern for world peace before 10/7? You know, when the other 108 wars were already happening.
I wonder if you could name the wars going on. There are 108 of them? Can you do it without posting a link you found on Google?

• Haha
Well, there are those other 108 wars that you don’t give a f.uck about, Peaceman.
Regardless of what war on which there is a video like the one in the original link I would never say to Jesus that I don’t give a f__k. You must have a different understanding of what Jesus expects of you regarding your fellow man. I wish you well.

• Haha
Regardless of what war on which there is a video like the one in the original link I would never say to Jesus that I don’t give a f__k. You must have a different understanding of what Jesus expects of you regarding your fellow man. I wish you well.
Actually, I thanked Jesus for sending the IDF to remove evil from the world. Just as he sent the Allies in 1945.

I wonder if you could name the wars going on. There are 108 of them? Can you do it without posting a link you found on Google?
No. But then again, I’m not the sanctimonious douche bag over here trying to lecture everyone about “pEaCe”. As Jimmy Bob has told you countless times:

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT