ADVERTISEMENT

Society Is Breaking Down Due To Leftist Policies

I would imagine it is until it reaches out and directly affects them. Then They will wonder where the police were.

Reactions: thetruth

When you no longer enforce the law and do not punish those that commit crimes the result is a breakdown in society.

I have to ask the leftist if this is the society they want for everyone to live in.
Each and every one of those thugs should get 30 years in prison. Create a mob penalty or something like that. Those type of people are an extreme detriment to society. Liberals have created a land of no consequences.

I would imagine it is until it reaches out and directly affects them. Then They will wonder where the police were.
This x100. Just look at the whining about illegals being bussed to the liberal hubs of America after all their posturing about how America should be welcoming and that we should "build bridges not fences".

Reactions: inspoke
This x100. Just look at the whining about illegals being bussed to the liberal hubs of America after all their posturing about how America should be welcoming and that we should "build bridges not fences".

its absolute proof that they are bonkers.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT