ADVERTISEMENT

Soccer Moms

Rdcldad

Heisman Winner
Oct 13, 2015
this Chicago debacle is for the soccer moms and been jamming of the world that have to be shown not told

remember how ugly 1939 parisian sounded?
yet you couldn’t get over the mean tweets

tge dipshts in this great country that fell for the feel good otard reach around

and corrupt and compromised
what difference does it make

don’t get on your high horse republicans

you got traitorous mccain
deep state paul ryan
and WMD/911 bush
on your team

power back to the people

No sane person can watch that video and hear Trump speak those words and not agree completely with what he said. Trump spoke everything we have always wanted to hear a President say.

He should have had 100% support from Day One. I will never understand how easily the media can manipulate some people. Especially many people who claim they don't trust the media. Same people who latch onto every latest media outrage about Trump.

It will never make sense to me.

this Chicago debacle is for the soccer moms and been jamming of the world that have to be shown not told

remember how ugly 1939 parisian sounded?
yet you couldn’t get over the mean tweets

tge dipshts in this great country that fell for the feel good otard reach around

and corrupt and compromised
what difference does it make

don’t get on your high horse republicans

you got traitorous mccain
deep state paul ryan
and WMD/911 bush
on your team

power back to the people

Now you see why they hated him so much and have done everything they could to get rid of him.

Reactions: iasooner24
No sane person can watch that video and hear Trump speak those words and not agree completely with what he said. Trump spoke everything we have always wanted to hear a President say.

He should have had 100% support from Day One. I will never understand how easily the media can manipulate some people. Especially many people who claim they don't trust the media. Same people who latch onto every latest media outrage about Trump.

It will never make sense to me.

remember chubba hubbard crying about gundy’s trump shirt at the lake?

trump and America is cool

total psyop

not rushing the monkey gets America this show

it’s been over for a long time

end of the swamp

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT