ADVERTISEMENT

So.... leftists, now what?

DildoShwaggins

Redshirt
Sep 28, 2018
Your head
www.therealdildoshwaggins.com
Just curious. Man yesterday must have been a real kick to your sacks huh? I do plan to rub fresh salt in that wound frequently, but I'm giving you today off because I'm legitimately curious where you go from here.

Now that the Supreme Court and the Constitution are safe for the rest of your natural lives and the Ginsburg death watch intensifies, what is the next focus? Midterms I assume.

But, do you think too much political equity was used up during the Kavenaugh hearings? Should the Senate and House leadership have been focused on saving the blue wave instead? Interesting that Ford has dropped her case like a hot rock, right?

Still hoping for 11th hour Russia collusion findings? (sorry, I did LOL as I typed that).

Surely you still believe in Meuller right? I mean, he's bound to come through at some point for you with.... something. My God, what if he doesn't have anything or worse yet... what if he uncovers something that is the exact opposite of what you've been banking on him uncovering?

Any concerns about the next Horowitz IG reveal? I know you considered the first one to be a nothing burger, but that dealt with Hillary's investigation.... this one deals directly with the FISA stuff. Boy you guys best hope the people that told you Trump wouldn't (pick from a mile long list of things he's done) finally get something right.

Also, where is the liberal A-team from this board? Have they sensed which way the wind was blowing and bailed for safer pastures? Wonder why they aren't still here talking shit?

Man, the more I look at this, the more I worry about you guys. Trump just keeps breaking his own unemployment, stock market and economy numbers as he crushes trade deal after trade deal with one hand - while appointing constitutionalist judges with the other - thereby protecting the Constitution AND forcing your leadership to introduce unpopular legislation rather than relying on the court to fundamentally transform America.

Also - one more question. We all know nobody believes BK is a rapist, and that was 100% political theater. What do you actually fear from him? Specifically. Genuinely curious about that.

I'm guessing if you are smart it's not really Roe v Wade. Overturning that would simply make it a states rights issue like marijuana. All the scare tactics about that are more political theater. So what is it then?

I'm guessing:
#1 BK's vote threatens all future plans to torpedo illegal immigration reform/wall/ICE etc.
#2 All the build up talk over the last 6 months about the need to abolish the electoral college was heading somewhere. Now, it's safe constitutional law that is untouchable with the glorious new originalist majority on the US Supreme Court.

It's all about votes. It's all about power. You actually had low key neocon support for those things, but if you take a look at how Lindsay Graham, Cocaine Mitch etc. now carry themselves... you'll notice they understand this is Trump's party now. Those days are over. That opportunity has passed.

Enjoy your sunday. I'll be back tomorrow to push your shit in over this humiliating defeat that just set your leftist movement back 40 years and wrecked your playbook.

Now they're questioning the legitimacy of the courts. They are talking about packing the court, or just not following rulings. This line of thinking was put out there by a former attorney general. Of course the MSM either ignores it or supports it. Complete hypocrisy.

Just curious. Man yesterday must have been a real kick to your sacks huh? I do plan to rub fresh salt in that wound frequently, but I'm giving you today off because I'm legitimately curious where you go from here.

Now that the Supreme Court and the Constitution are safe for the rest of your natural lives and the Ginsburg death watch intensifies, what is the next focus? Midterms I assume.

But, do you think too much political equity was used up during the Kavenaugh hearings? Should the Senate and House leadership have been focused on saving the blue wave instead? Interesting that Ford has dropped her case like a hot rock, right?

Still hoping for 11th hour Russia collusion findings? (sorry, I did LOL as I typed that).

Surely you still believe in Meuller right? I mean, he's bound to come through at some point for you with.... something. My God, what if he doesn't have anything or worse yet... what if he uncovers something that is the exact opposite of what you've been banking on him uncovering?

Any concerns about the next Horowitz IG reveal? I know you considered the first one to be a nothing burger, but that dealt with Hillary's investigation.... this one deals directly with the FISA stuff. Boy you guys best hope the people that told you Trump wouldn't (pick from a mile long list of things he's done) finally get something right.

Also, where is the liberal A-team from this board? Have they sensed which way the wind was blowing and bailed for safer pastures? Wonder why they aren't still here talking shit?

Man, the more I look at this, the more I worry about you guys. Trump just keeps breaking his own unemployment, stock market and economy numbers as he crushes trade deal after trade deal with one hand - while appointing constitutionalist judges with the other - thereby protecting the Constitution AND forcing your leadership to introduce unpopular legislation rather than relying on the court to fundamentally transform America.

Also - one more question. We all know nobody believes BK is a rapist, and that was 100% political theater. What do you actually fear from him? Specifically. Genuinely curious about that.

I'm guessing if you are smart it's not really Roe v Wade. Overturning that would simply make it a states rights issue like marijuana. All the scare tactics about that are more political theater. So what is it then?

I'm guessing:
#1 BK's vote threatens all future plans to torpedo illegal immigration reform/wall/ICE etc.
#2 All the build up talk over the last 6 months about the need to abolish the electoral college was heading somewhere. Now, it's safe constitutional law that is untouchable with the glorious new originalist majority on the US Supreme Court.

It's all about votes. It's all about power. You actually had low key neocon support for those things, but if you take a look at how Lindsay Graham, Cocaine Mitch etc. now carry themselves... you'll notice they understand this is Trump's party now. Those days are over. That opportunity has passed.

Enjoy your sunday. I'll be back tomorrow to push your shit in over this humiliating defeat that just set your leftist movement back 40 years and wrecked your playbook.
mKAkaqt.gif

P.S. How did you know who Toon was with your first post? @Jeff J. Do you guys give a shit about sock accounts or not? I known @SouthWestOKPoke might have something to say. If not I’ve got some seeding to do. :)

Last edited:
For anecdotal proof I’m right, I’ve seen multiple texts like this today. Blaming States rights and EC for the Constitutionalist majority.

No shit! That’s by DESIGN.

Good to see their roadmap in print, not that anyone with half a brain couldn't see where they're trying to go with this shit!

"have to swarm the polls. Nov.6 SWARM VOTE!!!"

Damn, looks like the vote early/vote often screeching has started.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins
What's next for the left?

Why, it's impeachment of Supreme Court Justices! Yeah, that's the new thing and the next thing after two years of Trump/Russia collusion!

Leftist overlords get those minions to swallow something as thick as Trump/Russia collusion, everything else is just easy peasy after that.

Also, the minions are inhaling the schlong of a lie that they will abolish the Electoral College.

So, lots of work ahead. They've got to impeach and drag out some of those Supreme Court Justices by the hair of their head and get that Electoral College abolished.

Oh, and another thing, why should States like Oklahoma and Wyoming get two United States senators each just like California and New York State? So they've got that to tackle, as well.

The days and months and years ahead are quite busy for the left. Impeach Supreme Court Justices. Abolish the Electoral College. And liberal states get more United States senators than do States in flyover country. Got that?

Because, after all, this ain't over!

Last edited:
What's next for the left?

Why, it's impeachment of Supreme Court Justices! Yeah, that's the new thing and the next thing after two years of Trump/Russia collusion!

Leftist overlords get those minions to swallow something as thick as Trump/Russia collusion, everything else is just easy peasy after that.

Also, the minions are inhaling the schlong of a lie that they will abolish the Electoral College.

So, lots of work ahead. They've got to impeach and drag out some of those Supreme Court Justices by the hair of their head and get that Electoral College abolished.

Oh, and another thing, why should States like Oklahoma and Wyoming get two United States senators each just like California and New York State? So they've got that to tackle, as well.

The days and months and years ahead are quite busy for the left. Impeach Supreme Court Justices. Abolish the Electoral College. And liberal states get more United States senators than do States in flyover country. Got that?

Because, after all, this ain't over!

250 years later these people are saying how wrong the framers of the constitution are

that’s how effin nuts these people are

250 years later these people are saying how wrong the framers of the constitution are

that’s how effin nuts these people are

Yet you heap ultimate praise on a man who doesn’t understand or like due process.

“Effin nuts”

Exodus 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me”

• 1 John 5:21

21 Dear children, keep yourselves from idols.
  • Colossians 3:5

5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT