ADVERTISEMENT

So, Biden....

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma
We are scrambling to evacuate Americans from the Afghanistan embassy due to the Taliban. Biden recently begged OPEC to increase production while he killed the pipeline and did other actions to put his foot on the neck of American oil production. Under Trump we were a net exporter of oil, and I always said the hidden beauty of this was our security, we had no need to go to foreign oil fields and wage a war for oil. Can we protect ourselves with no oil?

Does the Taliban rise in power and we see more terrorism in the US and internationally? Will the Taliban bomb and sabotage the middle east oil fields? Will we be back to seeing people's heads cut off on the internet?

We were getting peace deals done in the Middle East before Trump left office, and illegal immigration was slowed under Trump until Biden welcomed them to come to the US, and now we have thousands of COVID infected illegal immigrants released in to the US. Our VP is in charge of the border and her actions are to make jokes and laugh about it, and stay as far away as she can from the border and to be never heard from on TV or to be questioned during this crisis. Does anyone remember VP Pence on TV almost daily during the pandemic? He took the questions, he took the heat, he told us what was being done.

Murder rates continue to go up in this country.

Do people actually feel safer in this country today than they did under the previous administration? I guess some Dem congressmen and women do that hired private security while pushing to defund the police.

Inflation is out of check which is basically a huge cruel tax on the poor or for those barely above the poverty line, inflation that will drive more in to poverty. The administration has no clue how to get it under control.

Coked up Hunter selling water color paintings at $500K each for access.

What a complete incompetent *hit show from our Prez and VP.

In 8 short months, terrorists went from almost extinct to taking over a country, from net oil exporter to net oil importer and begging OPEC to increase production (they have us by the shorty smalls now), giving Russia a list of our most valued assets in terms of saying these are the ones you should not hack, no more peace deals, record murder, border out of control and the inhuman fall out from that, broken promises on his ability to solve COVID and it now it is out of control and never mind his begging for people to take the vaccine now when he and the VP told voters to not trust the "Trump vaccine" when they campaigned, and basically the continued mindless hypocritical leadership from the Dims.

We have gone from a country of strength, to one of weakness in really short order. Obama was right, it is amazing how bad Joe can screw shit up.

Last edited:
But at least there were no “mean tweets” today.

giphy.gif

We are scrambling to evacuate Americans from the Afghanistan embassy due to the Taliban. Biden recently begged OPEC to increase production while he killed the pipeline and did other actions to put his foot on the neck of American oil production. Under Trump we were a net exporter of oil, and I always said the hidden beauty of this was our security, we had no need to go to foreign oil fields and wage a war for oil. Can we protect ourselves with no oil?

Does the Taliban rise in power and we see more terrorism in the US and internationally? Will the Taliban bomb and sabotage the middle east oil fields? Will we be back to seeing people's heads cut off on the internet?

We were getting peace deals done in the Middle East before Trump left office, and illegal immigration was slowed under Trump until Biden welcomed them to come to the US, and now we have thousands of COVID infected illegal immigrants released in to the US. Our VP is in charge of the border and her actions are to make jokes and laugh about it, and stay as far away as she can from the border and to be never heard from on TV or to be questioned during this crisis. Does anyone remember VP Pence on TV almost daily during the pandemic? He took the questions, he took the heat, he told us what was being done.

Do people actually feel safer in this country today than they did under the previous administration? I guess some Dem congressmen and women do that hired private security while pushing to defund the police.

Inflation is out of check which is basically a huge cruel tax on the poor or for those barely above the poverty line, inflation that will drive more in to poverty. The administration has no clue how to get it under control.

Coked up Hunter selling water color paintings at $500K each for access.

In 8 short months, terrorists went from almost extinct to taking over a country, from net oil exporter to net oil importer and begging OPEC to increase production (they have us by the shorty smalls now), giving Russia a list of our most valued assets in terms of saying these are the ones you should not hack, no more peace deals, record murder, border out of control and the inhuman fall out from that, broken promises on his ability to solve COVID and it now it is out of control and never mind his begging for people to take the vaccine now when he and the VP told voters to not trust the "Trump vaccine" when they campaigned, and basically the continued mindless hypocritical leadership from the Dims.

We have gone from a country of strength, to one of weakness in really short order. Obama was right, it is amazing how bad Joe can screw shit up.
I think it’s likely we became a “country of weakness” so quickly because we were not as strong as we thought to begin with.

Does the Taliban rise in power and we see more terrorism in the US and internationally? Will the Taliban bomb and sabotage the middle east oil fields? We will be back to seeing people's heads cut off on the internet?

In 8 short months, terrorists went from almost extinct to taking over a country, from net oil exporter to net oil importer and begging OPEC to increase production (they have us by the shorty smalls now), giving Russia a list of our most valued assets in terms of saying these are the ones you should not hack, no more peace deals, record murder, border out of control and the inhuman fall out from that, broken promises on his ability to solve COVID and it now it is out of control and never mind his begging for people to take the vaccine now when he and the VP told voters to not trust the "Trump vaccine", and basically continued mindless hypocritical leadership from the Dims.

Joe is the puppet, he is the perfect idiot to put in place to do their bidding, he doesn't have a clue where he is 3/4 of the time and won't question what they are doing as long as they keep the chocat chocat chip ice cream coming he won't care.
The Deep State was set back 4 yrs because of Trump. Why do you think they made Joe sign so many Executive Orders from the get go? Gotta get back on track destroying America. They have gotten away with so much its full steam ahead now, they are no longer worried about being called out on it or having to answer to anyone.

This is a thread we get from those who can define math's simplest equation and all seven components of critical thinking. I salute you gentlemen. I'm still not convinced we have a record 81 million stupid enough to vote for what OKSTATE1 so accurately describes.

I heard on Fox News today July saw 212,000 plus apprehensions at the southern border. We must go back 20 years to see numbers higher.

Beijing Biden is delivering on promise of higher crime rates and is working on economic stagnation.

Good grief. Pretty amazing how Biden has so quickly managed to wrest away the title of worst modern President from Carter.

You've got to go deep in the shitter to sink below Jimmah. Jimmah's my hero; first mortgage - 16 7/8%, thanks to my hero.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Good grief. Pretty amazing how Biden has so quickly managed to wrest away the title of worst modern President from Carter.
From Obama? Although Obama did manage to fundamentally change America as he promised.

Yesterday I drove wife's Jeep over to some of older daughter's duplexes to check on new roofs. Jeep has XM radio.

I listened to Liz what's her name on Fox Business on ch 113. Guests were laying out pretty much what OKSTATE1 is telling us in his well written piece. Then I get home and read OKSTATE1. Pretty good stuff!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT