ADVERTISEMENT

Sleepy Joe is going F my 401K up

I've got a trigger in line for when (not if) the stock market gets below a certain point. Have everything going into a money market, then will jump back in later when it appears the bottom has been hit or when conservatives take back the house and senate. While inflation will be a huge problem, when the moron cho xiden and his group of commies pass a corporate tax hike, that's when the market starts sliding back.

No problem though "The Big Guy" and his corrupt ass family have already banked their millions.

Reactions: SoonerRedYukon101
In reality, Biden is only a small part of the problem. He's leading the charge for more spending, but the Fed's reluctance to start reining in QE with all this stimulus will be the driver for our spiking inflation.

weird times- not sure if Y'all are seeing it in Okie....here in Tx everyone moving here from blue states- price of land went from $10-13 per
Acre on avg to double that- way more than that in a lot of cases. Plus many moving out of the cities to move to rural- gonna F up the already horrible property taxes for sure around here.

And yes also scared of dollar Collapsing- I think they are doing it on purpose (Spending horribly and putting a lot in their pockets of course) to move To a one world govt cryptocurrency ....pay everyone pennies On the dollar or so for our old money and guess 401 type stuff?

This from Glenn Beck and some others

Last edited:
Reactions: SoonerRedYukon101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT