ADVERTISEMENT

Slave Stories History 'Forgot.' Black People Owned Slaves Too

You are going to be shocked to find out about the difference between the product of your labor and the wages you are paid.
Not as shocked as you will be when you realize people voluntarily provide their labor in return for a negotiated rate. Nothing voluntary about taxes, while people are free to work or not work for what ever pay is offered.
I do not agree to the amount of taxes I pay now but I have no choice if I want to follow the law and you nut jobs that support Democrats are demanding they confiscate more.

Not as shocked as you will be when you realize people voluntarily provide their labor in return for a negotiated rate. Nothing voluntary about taxes, while people are free to work or not work for what ever pay is offered.
I do not agree to the amount of taxes I pay now but I have no choice if I want to follow the law and you nut jobs that support Democrats are demanding they confiscate more.

I know of one nutjob here that says he can afford to pay more.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Consent of the governed my dude. Or you could always not work.

I find it interesting that leftist do not see taxes as slavery. Most people work 5 months out of the year to pay the taxes government collects. Leftist have decided that is not enough and want 6 months of the fruits of people's labor.
Marjorie wearing a mask is not as bad or the same as the Holocaust.

Raped and beaten is not the same as paying taxes.

Marjorie wearing a mask is not as bad or the same as the Holocaust.

Raped and beaten is not the same as paying taxes.

Marjorie screwed up and admitted such......meanwhile calling Trump Hitler and a Nazi or calling all Trump supporters white supremacists' is fine and dandy right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT