ADVERTISEMENT

Silver Lining

Headhunter

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Stillwater, OK
Biden is now going run in 2024 and the crazy train of lefties and their moronic agenda will now put the peddle to the metal rather than moderate.

Hate that we are likely to have horrible inflation and a bad economy but it will be entertaining.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Biden is not going to run again
As one who has called for Biden not to run, this election cycle only helps him if he wants to run again. He can point to his accomplishments the first two years and now point to a midterm cycle that historically, should have been very bad for Democrats.

I'll be honest, I'm giving second thoughts to my opinion that he shouldn't run again after what we saw in this election cycle. Call me stupid all you want but Biden's leadership has produced a number of positives, both for the country and the Democratic Party.

Dems be like

omVba3bWBQ.png

• Haha
Reactions: my_2cents
As one who has called for Biden not to run, this election cycle only helps him if he wants to run again. He can point to his accomplishments the first two years and now point to a midterm cycle that historically, should have been very bad for Democrats.

I'll be honest, I'm giving second thoughts to my opinion that he shouldn't run again after what we saw in this election cycle. Call me stupid all you want but Biden's leadership has produced a number of positives, both for the country and the Democratic Party.
I agree these elections helped biden if he wants to run again and after yesterday I think he could win. The rest of your post is crazy

I agree these elections helped biden if he wants to run again and after yesterday I think he could win.
I've never really doubted that he could win again. Especially if Republicans keep putting forth the same losing message to the American people. Last night just helps him silence, for now, Democrats like myself.

Hats off to Biden. He bucked history this cycle.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
I've never really doubted that he could win again. Especially if Republicans keep putting forth the same losing message to the American people. Last night just helps him silence, for now, Democrats like myself.

Hats off to Biden. He bucked history this cycle.
Lol, Biden deserves zero credit for yesterday, he will definitely benefit though. What is the losing message of republicans?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT