ADVERTISEMENT

Sig P320 on sale yet?

TexasCowPoke

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2003
Small ranch North of Denton, TX
I was looking into the P320, which is a modular design by Sig, and was adopted for our Military as sidearm of choice to be. A law suit by Glock has held that up, claiming some sort of nefarious contract problem. In the mean time, I was hoping they might also be available to civilians, and their price point isn't too bad ($499-600 it appears). Anyone seen one/tried it out yet? Know where it's available yet? Gunbroker just now shows a couple for sale. Most I've seen online are all backordered (waiting to get stock in, not that they are sold out).

I always keep an eye out on budsgunshop.com ... always priced well and great selection.

I was looking into the P320, which is a modular design by Sig, and was adopted for our Military as sidearm of choice to be. A law suit by Glock has held that up, claiming some sort of nefarious contract problem. In the mean time, I was hoping they might also be available to civilians, and their price point isn't too bad ($499-600 it appears). Anyone seen one/tried it out yet? Know where it's available yet? Gunbroker just now shows a couple for sale. Most I've seen online are all backordered (waiting to get stock in, not that they are sold out).

I actually purchased this P320RX in 9mm a couple of months ago. I absolutely love it. It has all of the benefits of the polymer/striker fired design but with a great trigger. The trigger is not 1911 grade, but by far the best striker fired trigger I've ever felt and the Romeo sight is badass. I bought this at King's Gun in Cushing for right at $700.

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p320-rx-full-size.html

Reactions: EvilPOKES
I actually purchased this P320RX in 9mm a couple of months ago. I absolutely love it. It has all of the benefits of the polymer/striker fired design but with a great trigger. The trigger is not 1911 grade, but by far the best striker fired trigger I've ever felt and the Romeo sight is badass. I bought this at King's Gun in Cushing for right at $700.

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p320-rx-full-size.html

Thanks NeekReevers!
I watched the video on that Romeo sight. Very interesting!
I think I'd love it at the range. My only concerns (that may be moot) are :
1) the sight might make concealment more difficult if on a compact pistol.
2) What does the red dot do to one's night vision?

Thanks NeekReevers!
I watched the video on that Romeo sight. Very interesting!
I think I'd love it at the range. My only concerns (that may be moot) are :
1) the sight might make concealment more difficult if on a compact pistol.
2) What does the red dot do to one's night vision?

I probably would not have purchased the RX if I planned to carry it. I wanted it for a full size range gun and home defense. I mounted a cheap rail light on it so that was my solution for a potential night encounter with the Romeo sight. It does have night sights that you can cowitness through the Romeo in case it fails.

I think I've decided on the P320 full size, romeo sights, and get the model that has the threaded barrel for a suppressor in the future. No those have gone up to near 800 or a bit above. Actually like a Walther PPQ Navy too. roughly the same trigger quality I hear.

I'm looking at maybe the full size with Romeo too. Looks fantastic. Never shot it but several friends say it is great.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT