ADVERTISEMENT

Sidney Powell: So nuts she even makes Trump uncomfortable....

davidallen

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2006
Portland, OR
Last week:

Yesterday:

Earlier Today:
“Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own,” said Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani and another lawyer for Trump, Jenna Ellis, in a statement. “She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.”

And now:

• Haha
Reactions: Been Jammin
You keep on thinking this way chubby along with your fantasy world of China playing nice with us in the ‘New World Order’ and your usual asinine pronouncements that you cannot and/or will not admit are literally (crack) pipe dreams

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Doesn't change a single thing. If there was no fraudulent activity, you have nothing to fret over @davidallen .

In a statement obtained by the Wall Street Journal, Powell said: "I agree with the statement today. I will represent #WeThePeople and seek the Truth. I intend to expose all the fraud and let the chips fall where they may. We will not allow the foundations of this great Republic to be destroyed by abject fraud."

Last edited:
Doesn't change a single thing. If there was no fraudulent activity, you have nothing to fret over @davidallen .

In a statement obtained by the Wall Street Journal, Powell said: "I agree with the statement today. I will represent #WeThePeople and seek the Truth. I intend to expose all the fraud and let the chips fall where they may. We will not allow the foundations of this great Republic to be destroyed by abject fraud."
This isn’t fretting, this is laughing. You guys are fools and it is not only amusing, but rewarding to see you lay it all out there for the world to see.

Or maybe she wasn’t getting the slice of the pie she thought she deserved and is now siphoning off donations to her own fund....
giphy.gif

Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT