ADVERTISEMENT

Sick with Ebola?? We'll treat you in America!!

You beat me to it. It is absolute stupidity but not surprising considering who is in charge. I am so sick of his sorry ass I could scream.

This was leaked by the admin so they could get some right wing nut job senatorial candidate out there to lash out against the plan so the media and the admin could then show the American people how heartless and racist the Repubs are with just a week left before the midterms. Just my .02

Originally posted by long-duc-dong:
This was leaked by the admin so they could get some right wing nut job senatorial candidate out there to lash out against the plan so the media and the admin could then show the American people how heartless and racist the Repubs are with just a week left before the midterms. Just my .02
Possible but most Americans are scared to death of Ebola. They're not going to support this.

Could be that the POTUS is so butt-hurt that no one likes him he is doing it out of spite.

This post was edited on 10/28 1:18 PM by racernhra

My preference is that the national republican party run a series of negative ads against Obama for this.

Let's all remember how the ebola batting average is a lot higher when Uncle Sam/American medicine takes over..... maybe the best thing is to let the smart people continuing developing protocols and figure this thing out? I acknowledge that someone may get free health care, which is worse than an ebola epidemic, but containment isn't an effective response. There's no way to keep it out forever. It needs attacked and extinguished by this country's finest.

Does it irritate the right wing, while they're so grave and afraid and ripping him for not being proactive enough, he's giving Ebola nurses hugs and sugar?

Our medical system is not prepared to deal with this wide scale and yet your messiah is already talking about bringing them over here for treatment. Sys, surely even you can see the insanity in this.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT