ADVERTISEMENT

Shunt

More boob kettles. Less GLORPs.

garrettmorgan911.jpg

Has this cat ever had a meaningful relationship with a member of the opposite sex?

Might partially explain his endless misery.

I saw this thread several days ago and have resisted hitting his Twitter. I remember OG Shunt and I assumed he’d probably gotten wackier through the years. Kind of pleasantly surprised to see his Twitter is semi mellow. It’s hard to rage for multiple decades I guess.

Reactions: Rdcldad
I thought he and his bros sneaking into the Super Bowl was kind of funny. IIRC they pulled all the photos down once it started getting some local news coverage, and ended up walking it back and saying it was all fake.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
I didn't mind Shunt's shenanigan's UNTIL he posted some virus laden message that grabbed control of my computer and shut it down. That was way over the line.

I think what's interesting about Shunt is that he hates The Lost Ogle guys for doing pretty much the same shtick that he's been doing but just being more successful at it. And his obsession with Holt is bizarre. For a guy that hates Oklahoma City so much, him serving as mayor would have been interesting to say the least.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT