ADVERTISEMENT

Show Me Your Papers

This is exactly the direction in which we are headed. People like Tulsi Gabbard are imploring Congress to put a stop to it. It’s a crap shoot to guess how this will end. Are there enough sane and concerned Republicans and Democrats to finally bring this to an end? Who knows?

If Congress fails in its duty to protect and defend the Constitution and bring common sense back into play it will fall on law enforcement to either defy illegal demands put on them by the politicians or accede to them.

Frankly I don’t know if we can trust any of them to do the right thing. If law enforcement fails in its duty to protect and defend the Constitution, the final resort is for the people to take matters into their own hands. This could get really ugly.

This is exactly the direction in which we are headed. People like Tulsi Gabbard are imploring Congress to put a stop to it. It’s a crap shoot to guess how this will end. Are there enough sane and concerned Republicans and Democrats to finally bring this to an end? Who knows?

If Congress fails in its duty to protect and defend the Constitution and bring common sense back into play it will fall on law enforcement to either defy illegal demands put on them by the politicians or accede to them.

Frankly I don’t know if we can trust any of them to do the right thing. If law enforcement fails in its duty to protect and defend the Constitution, the final resort is for the people to take matters into their own hands. This could get really ugly.
I will get real ugly.
I know some guys that don't have HALF as much self control as I that are getting plum fed up.
As one of them quoted the classic..."Better a conclusive end with dread than a continuous dread with no end."
I got chills up my spinal column.

Reactions: iasooner1
EsxScPtXcAIMWQx

Reactions: iasooner1
This officer certainly mischaracterized the altercation to his superior. Very disappointing.

So the cop told his supervisor the customer was armed when all he had was a bottle of water? He should have been summarily fired for that.

The customer was armed, he was open carrying but never threatened the officer in any way.

This is how messed up the cop was. Instead of dealing with the owner which was why he was there in the first place he had to harass some citizen that was in an establishment that didn’t care about the city ordinance. It would have been different if the owner called it in. The cop should have had the customer finish his business, ask him to leave and then deal with the owner. Instead he got all gestapo on the guy. Also how could you be resisting arrest when the cop never told him he was under arrest. He complied and left the store and then stopped when the cop went all Barney Fife on him. I hope that cop gets a reprimand as you could tell his supervisor was like really you called me for this.

This is how messed up the cop was. Instead of dealing with the owner which was why he was there in the first place he had to harass some citizen that was in an establishment that didn’t care about the city ordinance. It would have been different if the owner called it in. The cop should have had the customer finish his business, ask him to leave and then deal with the owner. Instead he got all gestapo on the guy. Also how could you be resisting arrest when the cop never told him he was under arrest. He complied and left the store and then stopped when the cop went all Barney Fife on him. I hope that cop gets a reprimand as you could tell his supervisor was like really you called me for this.

There are a lot of good cops out there but also a lot like him out there as well. I have come across a few like him and even worse.
Just listen to him telling the SGT what happened, he is still all hyped up over a guy not wearing a mask. That guy is lucky he wasn't tazed or worse, that Cop needs to be working at the USPS where rude asshole is a job requirement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT