ADVERTISEMENT

Should Antifa be labeled as a terrorist organization due to their recent actions?

Should Antifa be labeled a terrorist organization due to their recent actions?

• Yes

Votes: 36 97.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
Just curious if this was a Far Right Wing Anarchy group should they be labeled a "Terrorist Group," hell yes and the bandwagon to do such would include every liberal you have heard of and those just making their way through the woodwork with the cockroach brethren. So yes ANTIFA should also be labelled as such.....need to clip Soros in their endeavor as well if monies given to these THUGS is from him or his organization(s).

Just curious if this was a Far Right Wing Anarchy group should they be labeled a "Terrorist Group," hell yes and the bandwagon to do such would include every liberal you have heard of and those just making their way through the woodwork with the cockroach brethren. So yes ANTIFA should also be labelled as such.....need to clip Soros in their endeavor as well if monies given to these THUGS is from him or his organization(s).
If any group that tried to act like republicans did this 100% they should be treated as terrorists. The left keeps getting more and more crazed. I couldn’t imagine how ashamed I would be if I was a Democrat.

Obviously different than official government designations, but just look at how the left runs around designating every Tom, Dick, and Harry they lay eyes on a “Hate Group” or whatever else to further their financial and power grabbing agendas.

From elsewhere:

Current and former government officials say it would be unconstitutional for the US government to proscribe First Amendment-protected activity inside the US based on simple ideology. US law allows terrorist designations for foreign groups since belonging to those groups doesn't enjoy the same protections.

From elsewhere:

Current and former government officials say it would be unconstitutional for the US government to proscribe First Amendment-protected activity inside the US based on simple ideology. US law allows terrorist designations for foreign groups since belonging to those groups doesn't enjoy the same protections.
First Amendment is speech. Plotting and promoting violence, providing compensation and materials to commit violence is a crime and is also in violation of organized crime statute's.

Ok I’m calling the poll has unanimous approval of notion.....liberals push against this it will be a red wave come November.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Of course!

And since they're terrorists and enemies of the state, put them before a military tribunal and send them to Gitmo.
Goodness those pimple faced skinny white boys in antifa would get eaten alive in prison.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Been saying so for four years. This designation is likely a formality. They’ve likely had the organizations and funding infiltrated for years.

They’ve done a great job of fücking up universal outrage over Floyd’s murder.
Andrew McCarthy says Trump doesn't have to designate Antifa as terrorist. Trump already has sufficient laws to go after them regardless of what they are designated.

There is no need to designate a domestic insurrectionist group as a terrorist organization, because there is an extensive panoply of laws, at the state and federal level, by which such groups can be investigated, prosecuted, and otherwise thwarted.

To take an easy example, in 1993, I led the prosecution of the U.S.-based jihadist cell run by the so-called Blind Sheikh (the late Omar Abdel Rahman), which carried out the World Trade Center bombing and was plotting other ambitious attacks in the New York metropolitan area. Concededly, though these terrorists operated domestically, they had ties to foreign terrorist organizations. This was of no moment, though, because the law that enabled the process of designating foreign terrorist organizations was not enacted until 1996.

The lack of a designation process did not matter a whit. Because the jihadists’ plotting and attacks took place on U.S. soil, the full scope of U.S. law applied to all their activities. We indicted them as terrorists (under the seditious-conspiracy statute that criminalizes conspiracies to levy war against the United States). They were convicted and sentenced as terrorists.

By contrast, foreign terrorist organizations operate, for the most part, outside the jurisdiction of American law-enforcement agencies and beyond the writ of the federal courts. The designation process was essentially an effort by Congress to impose some American jurisdiction and legal consequences on foreign actors. The designation, for example, makes alien members of a foreign terrorist organization inadmissible to enter the U.S., and it facilitates their removal. It enables the Treasury Department to freeze assets of foreign groups and block their financial transactions. It signals to the governments of the countries in which these foreign terrorist organizations operate that the United States regards the group they are hosting as hostile; the foreign government knows it must either deal with the problem or resign itself to the possibility that we will take forcible action.

None of this is necessary when a terrorist organization is domestic.

But what about the federal law barring material support to terrorist organizations? Wouldn’t it be useful to apply that to domestic terrorists? Yes . . . that’s why it already does apply. Our criminal law has two material-support provisions. One (Section 2339B), as already noted, makes it a crime to contribute resources to a designated foreign terrorist organization. But the other (Section 2339A) makes it a crime to give material support to terrorists — foreign or domestic. It does this by barring contributions of resources to various specified activities (e.g., bombing, attacking government officials) that are commonly associated with terrorism. A third law (Section 2339C) criminalizes the financing of terrorism. Again, there is no need for a formal terrorist designation; it is the terrorist conduct that matters.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020...-antifa-terrorist-organization-not-necessary/

I'm guessing that @Syskatine hasn't responded to this poll. He openly supports the incel laden Democratic People's Communist Wannabe "Army."

Reactions: iasooner1
Been saying so for four years. This designation is likely a formality. They’ve likely had the organizations and funding infiltrated for years.

They’ve done a great job of fücking up universal outrage over Floyd’s murder.
^^^^^THIS THIS THIS^^^^ I did not cast a vote because of the way the question was worded. The antifagots should have been labeled a terrorist organization years ago.

I sure haven’t seen a lot of denouncement from the left.
Again this is a Chinese finger trap for the libs. If they denounce Antifa they anger the sanders crowd and radical left. Let alone quite a few African Americans who don’t see the truth. If they don’t denounce them they will lose the respect of any decent democrat.

Again this is a Chinese finger trap for the libs. If they denounce Antifa they anger the sanders crowd and radical left. Let alone quite a few African Americans who don’t see the truth. If they don’t denounce them they will lose the respect of any decent democrat.
They also know regardless of what they do the majority of AAs will still vote D in November. There are few decent dems left for them to offend.

They also know regardless of what they do the majority of AAs will still vote D in November. There are few decent dems left for them to offend.
A large number of independents will flip red if they continue their silent support of antifa. For gosh sake Ellison was almost the chair of the dnc supports antifa alongside his son. Have a feeling the ties run deep, but it got out of their control. Don’t worry their daddy trump will clean up the mess.

84252125_938006429955066_7786813065273540608_n.jpg

I say take the chains off of the Proud Boys and let them go at it with Antifa. Post cameras all over the country. I'll pay big $$$ to see it on PPV. Antifa will go into hiding within' 24 hours.

I have previously said here we should kettle both of them into a sporting arena somewhere and lock the gates. Let them go at it.

I think the are both big violent dummies primarily in it just for kicks and not positive social change.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT