ADVERTISEMENT

She’s Baaack!

War mongering deep state roots run deep, so deep even Donald Trump fears them.

fistbttf-marty-mcfly.gif

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Spoken like a true man of God. Not only that but I would LOVE to see you in action in a courtroom. You have all the characteristics a client in need would be looking for! But I understand. Your cage got rattled when your political savior almost went to meet his Maker, and I’ve cruelly piled on. But don’t worry, Trump was out playing golf today while the family of his human shield is preparing for a funeral. So your cosmos is back in sync.

Spoken like a true man of God. Not only that but I would LOVE to see you in action in a courtroom. You have all the characteristics a client in need would be looking for! But I understand. Your cage got rattled when your political savior almost went to meet his Maker, and I’ve cruelly piled on. But don’t worry, Trump was out playing golf today while the family of his human shield is preparing for a funeral. So your cosmos is back in sync.
🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

And the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost asked me to pass this message on to you:

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

And the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost asked me to pass this message on to you:

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Both your father and the Father must be so proud of the man you’ve become! You’re such a Godly man, I’m sure He Is what inspired you to become such a successful solicitor, what with you living in a McMansion and all. Do you tithe?

Oh, I’m so sorry you don’t have any gifts to share. Do you parishioners take good care of you?
Non sequitur. Damn, Dan. You’ve gone further off than rails than CUp. Pretty clear you’re the one triggered around here, pops. Hope they gave you your “medicine” with the banana pudding.

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

We don’t tithe in Catholicism. We share our gifts.

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

We know…

“About 1,670 church workers, or 4.4% of the clergy, had been involved in the abuse. In 60% of the cases, the alleged offender escaped justice. In many of these instances, the accused priest was simply relocated to another parish without informing the new community about his alleged past crime(s)

carry on

We know…

“About 1,670 church workers, or 4.4% of the clergy, had been involved in the abuse. In 60% of the cases, the alleged offender escaped justice. In many of these instances, the accused priest was simply relocated to another parish without informing the new community about his alleged past crime(s)

carry on
4.4% is actually a trivial amount. The percentage for public school teachers is 5-7% per the US Dept of Ed. But why are priests able to “.get away with it”? Why don’t the authorities prosecute and punish them? Well, because the authorities are never notified? And why aren’t the authorities notified, you might ask? Well, because the value of the “victims’” civil claim, as well as settlement leverage, greatly decreases once the matter becomes public. Basically, the kids’ parents are more concerned with a big payout.

Now, whiff on, pedoscott.

Edit: Seriously? You’re citing Wikipedia? What? No access to Worldbook. 😂😂😂 (at you, not with you)

thanks_wikipedia.png

Reactions: iasooner2000
Non sequitur. Damn, Dan. You’ve gone further off than rails than CUp. Pretty clear you’re the one triggered around here, pops. Hope they gave you your “medicine” with the banana pudding.

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
It’s okay if you have nothing to give. I’m sure your parishioners are happy to provide you with necessities. I think one of the easiest ways to tell when someone is triggered is when they resort to insults and unnecessarily foul language. But as I said earlier it is understandable why you are so easily triggered today. You came within a whisper of losing your political savant, which must have sent your blood pressure to the boiling point. And I’m just adding to the stress by joshing you. I feel really bad about it but it’s like blood in the water to a shark. You’re so easily manipulated and your so unlikeable that once I started I couldn’t stop. But I’m going to bed now so you can have the last word and blow off all the rage-induced steam. I’ll check back in in the morning. Maybe I can resist the temptation to flummox you tomorrow.

Last edited:
It’s okay if you have nothing to give. I’m sure your parishioners are happy to provide you with necessities. I think one of the easiest ways to tell when someone is triggered is when they result to insults and unnecessarily foul language. But as I said earlier it is understandable why you are so easily triggered today. You came within a whisper of losing your political savant, which must have sent your blood pressure to the boiling point. And I’m just adding to the stress by joshing you. I feel really bad about it but it’s like blood in the water to a shark. You’re so easily manipulated and your so unlikeable that once I started I couldn’t stop. But I’m going to bed now so you can have the last word and blow off all the rage-induced steam. I’ll check back in in the morning. Maybe I can resist the temptation to flummox you tomorrow.
SMH. Poor Dan. You’re a dried up old man who thinks he’s a lot smarter, and a lot more relevant than he actually is. I guess that’s why you lash out Biden and Trump on those grounds. Textbook psychological projection. Enjoy your pudding, gramps. Maybe “momsie” will make you some cocoa before bedtime.

4.4% is actually a trivial amount. The percentage for public school teachers is 5-7% per the US Dept of Ed. But why are priests able to “.get away with it”? Why don’t the authorities prosecute and punish them? Well, because the authorities are never notified? And why aren’t the authorities notified, you might ask? Well, because the value of the “victims’” civil claim, as well as settlement leverage, greatly decreases once the matter becomes public. Basically, the kids’ parents are more concerned with a big payout.

Now, whiff on, pedoscott.

Edit: Seriously? You’re citing Wikipedia? What? No access to Worldbook. 😂😂😂 (at you, not with you)

thanks_wikipedia.png

So you’re saying 1 child in every 23 molested by a priest is a trivial amount?

I thought “one is too many”?

groom on, General Lee

So you’re saying 1 child in every 23 molested by a priest is a trivial amount?

I thought “one is too many”?

groom on, General Lee
You need to go back and brush up on how percentages work. I’ve provided a link that may be of some help.

Wiki on, LloydChristmasScott

You're truly disgraceful.

Last edited:
SMH. Poor Dan. You’re a dried up old man who thinks he’s a lot smarter, and a lot more relevant than he actually is. I guess that’s why you lash out Biden and Trump on those grounds. Textbook psychological projection. Enjoy your pudding, gramps. Maybe “momsie” will make you some cocoa before bedtime.
Atta boy! Embrace the hate! Welcome to the Dark Side.

Just because your hove-around moves faster in the morning does not mean you’re healthy and robust. It only means that your caregivers let it charge overnight.
That’s more like it. I like that SiL much better than the old insulting slob.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT