ADVERTISEMENT

Session 3

They could take some notes from that guy. AC , Joe Joe and Crutchmer didn't bring it hard

Damn PSU guys are Bonus Machines. They go all out

Damn PSU guys are Bonus Machines. They go all out

Yep. Hate em but love the way they wrestle on the mat. Cael understands the scoring system at nationals and teaches accordingly....plus they are elite talents

Schafer with two straight loses to guys that have 40+ lbs on him.

Not gonna lie. It is brutal to set up here and watch penn state pin and tech tough guys in the quarters.

It's even more brutal to know that a healthy Cortez is back next year.

They could easily roll to four or five straight.

Not gonna lie. It is brutal to set up here and watch penn state pin and tech tough guys in the quarters.

And a healthy Suriano :(

Really hate it for AC. Got to think health was an issue. The guy had put together a GREAT year and was one of the best conditioned and offensive wrestlers on our team outside of the last few weeks.

Schafer not being 100% really hurt his chances as well.

Still have a chance for 8 AA's.

Without some unforeseen injuries or events everyone else looks to be wrestling for second place.

The sad part is how the big 12 has dropped so far. We wrestle a very tough schedule. But not having a warm up like the big 10 tournament, even the likes of the ACC tourney hurt.
UO finished with 9.5
West Virginia finished with 1
Iowa State finished with 1

dammit man, where is the dislike button?

But, we have Picc, Brock, Heil, Lewallen, Smith, Rogers, Smith, Weigel, all back and a season better too. Not like the shelf is empty.
Definitely not, On a good day the cowboys are in the thick of things

And OU doesn't have a lot of points returning next year. I like Moody and Longo, but you can't build a base off those level guys. We need to recruit extremely well this year and next.

Really hate it for AC. Got to think health was an issue. The guy had put together a GREAT year and was one of the best conditioned and offensive wrestlers on our team outside of the last few weeks.

Schafer not being 100% really hurt his chances as well.

Still have a chance for 8 AA's.

I hate it for AC the kid is a stud. Last night it looked like the cut may have gotten to him. Seven min. of wrestling and he didnt have a good sweat going kinda pasty looking

I really hate it for Collica. He's been one of my favorites for some time and more deserving as a person than a Wrestler.

The last 15 seconds of his last two collegiate matches could haunt him and it shouldn't be that way.

Reactions: osu2082 and Tarem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT