ADVERTISEMENT

Senator Daines’ Niece, Maria Piacesi, says Biden Pinched her Nipple

I used to think the “pedo” stuff was lazy and hyperbolic. But it’s the world we live in now where they set the standard.

But then I guess when it come to their standard that’s different
You don’t think the guy shows let’s say some questionable tendencies? If a guy does something like he does to young girls to my daughters he would be knocked on his a** pretty fast.

You don’t think the guy shows let’s say some questionable tendencies? If a guy does something like he does to young girls to my daughters he would be knocked on his a** pretty fast.
He does show “questionable tendencies”. That’s my point. If that’s been good enough for the goose for years then now it’s good enough for the gander.

@davidallen, can we get your perspective on this?
200.gif

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
But thats different and okie dokie by the leftards here. At least he doesn't tweet mean things and hurts peoples feelers.
That is bullshit. No one here, no one, thinks sexual abuse of children is OK. No one. Stop being such a ****tard.

I used to think the “pedo” stuff was lazy and hyperbolic. But it’s the world we live in now where they set the standard.

But then I guess when it come to their standard that’s different
The manipulated videos, photoshops, etc haven't helped. If indeed this young lady has a credible accusation to make, then it should be taken seriously and pursued. QED.

**** you asshole.

Somebody has a flared up Giney today! Been a rough day for the lib bitches. Cuomo, Pedo and Co just not winning as much as they thought. Bwaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha!
But muh Grand Jury. Muh Russia Collusion! Peachmint. Pee pee tape, SDNY, Mueller Time, Biden Fixed the Economy, Stormy, Avenatti, WW3, Nuke Codes, Screw the Border Wall, Covid is going away now that Joe has Vaccinated Millions. Are you assholes ever right about anything? Piss, whine and moan like the lib bitches you are. Always bitching about something. I would bet every libtard bitch here had her ass whipped everyday growing up for being nothing more than a whiney assed bitch. 100% Guaranteed. Why do you think they hate bullying so much. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Relax, it was just a nipple. At least he didn’t grab her by the pussy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT