ADVERTISEMENT

Secret Service increased Trump's security recently over intel of Iranian assassination plot

How she hasn't been forced to resign is pathetic. This was an epic fail from the SS to the local law enforcement. The more you hear or see, the worse it gets.
Democrats don't believe in accountability for themselves. After this woman gave the slope of the roof excuse today it's obvious she' unqualified and over her head. What kind of dumbass makes that kind of excuse when everyone in the world can see the roof slope was minimal. If she will not resign she needs to be fired.

Democrats don't believe in accountability for themselves. After this woman gave the slope of the roof excuse today it's obvious she' unqualified and over her head. What kind of dumbass makes that kind of excuse when everyone in the world can see the roof slope was minimal. If she will not resign she needs to be fired.
The roof was so dangerous it almost killed the assassin before the USSS sniper did.

The roof was so dangerous it almost killed the assassin before the USSS sniper did.
It’s funny they couldn’t put snipers on that roof because it was hot and sloped. The roof the snipers was on was flat and air conditioned?

15DC-SECRETSERVICE-TOP-gpmt-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

Ah so the Dims are going to let their friends the Iranians take him out for them. Probably promised a nuke deal and some more pallets of cash as well. I wonder if they also promised the Iranians some Virgin Transgender Men in the deal? 🤣🤣

Reactions: iasooner2000
It’s funny they couldn’t put snipers on that roof because it was hot and sloped. The roof the snipers was on was flat and air conditioned?

15DC-SECRETSERVICE-TOP-gpmt-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg
This roof actually has more slope than what the shooter was on, like you mentioned. I don’t believe these guys are even Secret Service and they can stake out on a steeper roof slope.

This roof actually has more slope than what the shooter was on, like you mentioned. I don’t believe these guys are even Secret Service and they can stake out on a steeper roof slope.
It was a BS excuse. Snipers are on sloped roofs and worse all the time. My argument for not putting snipers on the shooter's roof would have been it is too flat and provides no cover from potential return fire.

It was a BS excuse. Snipers are on sloped roofs and worse all the time. My argument for not putting snipers on the shooter's roof would have been it is too flat and provides no cover from potential return fire.
You can add to that the building was being used as a staging point for local law enforcement.

Even if you place a risk assessment on putting a sniper on that building the reward far outways the risk.

Waters mentioned on the 5 or his show today another excuse is the SS was stretched thin on Saturday when Brandon and Cackles made separate appearances in different places in PA

Last edited:
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Brandon and Heels Up Cvnt already ramping back up the Lies and Rhetoric. Knew it was bullshit when they said to tone it down. I mean who the hell do they think they are fooling? They are the ones thats been doing it since 2015. Violent tantrums are how they have trained their Cult to get their way.

Reactions: iasooner2000
The big question that needs to be asked is... the Secret Service admittedly knew the threat was there minutes before it happened. Why did they let Trump continue to speak on that podium? Why wasn't he removed?

Last edited:
The big question that needs to be asked is... the Secret Service admittedly knew the threat was there minutes before it happened. Why did they let Trump continue to speak on that podium? Why wasn't he removed?
As CliToon Tard would say, "Chickenshit gonna Chickenshit, let others do your dirty work. Keep stirring up the rhetoric and hate. Has to be some leftoon tard out there thats more unstable than the rest. Besides Hillary Cvnt Clinton has already asked for a Military Drone Strike on their enemies and we know that didn't go over well but you know they gave it some thought.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT