ADVERTISEMENT

Sealed search warrant--unsealed by 2pm CST August 12

Reading the motion, it appears to be for the search warrant authorization, attachments A & B (which may....usually is.....the affidavit for search warrant) and a partially redacted return of search warrant.

Reading the motion, it appears to be for the search warrant authorization, attachments A & B (which may....usually is.....the affidavit for search warrant) and a partially redacted return of search warrant.
I'll be real interested to what the warrant says was searchable and how that warrants rummaging through Melania's closet.

I suspect that those of you hoping for this to backfire on DOJ/FBI are going to be disappointed. These guys are not stupid. You don't take such a step without having all your i's dotted and t's crossed.

I suspect that those of you hoping for this to backfire on DOJ/FBI are going to be disappointed. These guys are not stupid. You don't take such a step without having all your i's dotted and t's crossed.
I think as well as most that yer full of shit sparky.

When the criminals are the ones who control the justice system and half the people support the criminals who is going to hold the criminals accountable?

When the criminals are the ones who control the justice system and half the people support the criminals who is going to hold the criminals accountable?

What if the criminal is the guy who pled the 5th repeatedly over a 5 hour period yesterday? What if the criminal is the guy whose home was searched after a warrant was approved by a judge he, himself appointed? Occam's razor says "hi".

What if the criminal is the guy who pled the 5th repeatedly over a 5 hour period yesterday? What if the criminal is the guy whose home was searched after a warrant was approved by a judge he, himself appointed? Occam's razor says "hi".
Yes, yer a clown.

Were all those i's dotted and t's crossed when the FBI lied at least 3 or 4 times to get warrants during the original Russia collusion scam?
Who called in favors and paid for that scam by the way?

Provided it’s not some BS charge for a past due library book hold him accountable and everyone else that has violated that law, ie Obama. He still has untold number of documents from his administration that he hasn’t made available.
Now back to my question, who holds the criminals accountable when they control thenJustice System and half the American people agree with them violating the law?

I thought that once. Then I saw the truth behind the Russian Hoax and the DIRECT involvement of top players at the FBI.

Provided it’s not some BS charge for a past due library book hold him accountable and everyone else that has violated that law, ie Obama. He still has untold number of documents from his administration that he hasn’t made available.
Now back to my question, who holds the criminals accountable when they control thenJustice System and half the American people agree with them violating the law?
You got deets on this Obama thing?

I thought that once. Then I saw the truth behind the Russian Hoax and the DIRECT involvement of top players at the FBI.
Classified documents involving nuclear weapons.

But Garland was probably just pulling a political stunt….

It will be interesting watching you guys twist, rationalize, and try to explain away this one.

It will be interesting watching you guys twist, rationalize, and try to explain away this one.

You mean the ones he used in WW3?

• Haha
Reactions: JimmyBob

What a load of lame shit. It will be more entertaining watching you try to extract you head out of your ass after posting this crap.

Hell, he was hiding the nukes in Melania's closet. :rolleyes:
I bet a lot of missiles have been in her closet.

Or

Her closets probably big enough for those missles.missiles..

Or

Heck I bet her closet has been penatrated by multiple missles at a time.

what the fvck are you talking about? Have you ever read a book about the fbi?

Have you ever read a book about the DOJ/FBI searching the home of a former POTUS when the country is more divided than ever before and they are potentially going to set off a poltical powder keg? Like I said, you don't go there unless you have to , and you make sure you have all your ducks in a row.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT