ADVERTISEMENT

Scuffle Report- Oklahoma State starters

Jan 2, 2016
This is using mostly FloArena dashboard information. It would take me too long to do everything manually, so there will be some margin for error in these unofficial stats.

However, I watched most of the matches, and if something inconsistent with the dashboard came to my attention, I went back and corrected the scoring.

During a pin sequence, nearfall points are counted toward the stats in full (NF-4). I don't like punishing the kids for securing a fall. The rare exceptions include a) neutral fall or b) a pin where the nearfall count starts with less than 4 seconds left at the end of a period/match. In the latter's case, NF-2 may be applied-- though I've only seen it happen once.

I don't really like the embedded version, but I don't know how to disable the auto-embed feature for the link. Here's a broken link that you can copy/paste and delete the space between the d and o in 'docs'
https://d ocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_yIYUfK-mqLR4BKcFeCejhJ6Y-_V2usQ3o5rmE9eUy0/edit?usp=sharing

Worried about Rogers injury being a major setback. Brocks didn’t appear to be as bad. I hope both are able to get back into the lineup next week.

This is using mostly FloArena dashboard information. It would take me too long to do everything manually, so there will be some margin for error in these unofficial stats.

However, I watched most of the matches, and if something inconsistent with the dashboard came to my attention, I went back and corrected the scoring.

During a pin sequence, nearfall points are counted toward the stats in full (NF-4). I don't like punishing the kids for securing a fall. The rare exceptions include a) neutral fall or b) a pin where the nearfall count starts with less than 4 seconds left at the end of a period/match. In the latter's case, NF-2 may be applied-- though I've only seen it happen once.

I don't really like the embedded version, but I don't know how to disable the auto-embed feature for the link. Here's a broken link that you can copy/paste and delete the space between the d and o in 'docs'
https://d ocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_yIYUfK-mqLR4BKcFeCejhJ6Y-_V2usQ3o5rmE9eUy0/edit?usp=sharing

But does he have an ugly girlfriend? An ugly girlfriend means no confidence.

Seriously though, this is good stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT